Spending all of your spare time talking about UPS

Indecisi0n

What'dyabringmetoday???,

Always remember when you point your finger at anyone, there is always three fingers pointing back at you.

Peace be with you.

Sincerely,
I
g1329499921833094013.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Have you ever considered that while it may seem, due to post counts, that a person may be doing absolutely nothing but sitting here, reading and posting, such a person may very well be multitasking? It takes seconds to make a quick post. It takes a minute to make a lengthier one. Then you wander off and bust a nut or check on the food your cooking, and maybe come back to read/post. Or maybe you're on your computer doing other things, and periodically take a break to see what the good ol' brownies have been up to.

It may seem outrageous...

Bust a nut..lol

OptimusPrime

I don't know. It's just something about people that work for the same company. My buddy is a sup. I'm a driver. We go on dates with his wife, and my girlfriend. They get so pissed. "Is it all you guys are going to talk about is UPS?" It's cathartic. My gf doesn't get my rants, and his wife doesn't get his. It's a nice decompression. Talking to an understanding individual.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Well since I am a woman, I can do alot all at once.
Ive swept with the sweeper, done a load of laundry, watched tv, and listened to the news, found out my son got a generator, and that my grandkids are in a skateathon. Found out my renter is a thief, and gave away my firewood, buried her dog in my backyard without asking, and there is still no power on Lake Erie.
Checked to make sure no one crossed the line in bc posts, had a few beers, gonna go take a shower, pay a few bills, and do it all over tomorrow.

Ive swept with the sweeper, done a load of laundry, watched tv, and listened to the news, found out my son got a generator, and that my grandkids are in a skateathon. Found out my renter is a thief, and gave away my firewood, buried her dog in my backyard without asking, and there is still no power on Lake Erie.
Checked to make sure no one crossed the line in bc posts, had a few beers, gonna go take a shower, pay a few bills, and do it all over tomorrow.
That shower sounds hot.

undies

Definitely a support group atmosphere! My wife KIND OF understands what we go through after 6 years of bitching, but nothing beats a fellow driver who literally sees the same **** happen no matter where in the world they are.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Helen Reddy?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Of course it's worth it! If I wasn't on here as much, I'd be blowing a lot more cash on 8 balls, hookers, booze, hookers, gambling and hookers. So yeah dude, it's worth it!
The local radio station twitters a lot. They love the hashtag #sendnudes. I think you'd like them.