Spending all of your spare time talking about UPS

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Hope it is worth it for you cats...

Its funny, a new hire told me about BC a couple of days ago, he brought it up to the safety person in class. She replied, dont go to that site for answers!

Anyways this site offers just what it should. Honest, humble answers and suggestions for those who are looking for them. I've learned a lot and plan on reading more. I also feel so intuned with the fellow members here. The horror stories, the humor and the seriousness are something we all can relate to.

Besides, to each either own. There are a ton of other sites and forums out there that just might do it for you. If one cant add on, then dont. Simple, eh!

Perhaps anyone that got their panties in a bunch should go back and READ what I posted. THINK about it and THEN comment. (I am sure this will not help much)
As far as this site goes I'm an addict. I love your posts and don't hold any grudges with your thread. I've met some pretty good people on his site and I keep coming back for more.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Hey it is a great place to come on occasion with nice people, a wide spectrum of opinion and persons with a common denominator "Brown" that share thier thoughts and opinions freely with a certain anonymity. So do not pee on our parade! And yes I try to check in daily either to post or read. I even have that app on my adroid. To qoute in the Philly venacular "I got your spare time right here" !

Necropostophiliac

For someone who likes the past, this is a great place to dig up old items.
digging.gif

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Yea, it's worth it,only part time though. It's good to compare to other regions of our environment and know we aern't the only ones enjoying our day, or stressed , job related.

Hint, you don't have to talk about job stuff. You have opportunities to post whatever. Just a suggestion.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
On the internet... nobody knows you're really a cat. - Cheezburger

I wanted to use this one, would've been more appropriate.

OP, its ok. You dont get it and its alright man. Some people really love their job, even if they complain, gripe or seem to hate it. A couple of weeks ago, I threw my back out, on a Sunday nonetheless. I was out for just 4 days, then right back in it. Most people would be out for a month, I know many who would've just straight up quit. Those four days in purgatory sucked majorly. I have my pains for this job, but missing just those four days made me realize how important my job is to me and others who take it for granted.