SPHOR

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Do you know what kind of audit? An announced audit is useless. This is what I have seen.... The district knows a certain time frame of when a particular audit is being done. Let's say it is a KETER audit.... So every manager in the district knows KETER is coming into the region/district. Each manager tells their people an audit is coming and they start preparing. Know one knows for sure until 4 hours before they actually arrive. Some operations will get more notice because the audit hits more than one operation but the auditors still have to wait until the next operation starts.
So you are thinking that your boss knew ... instead the boss was just got lucky or unlucky depending on how prepared you were. It makes it look like he/she knew well in advance.

With KETER, I usually had 4 to 8 false alerts before the real one hit. It just became easier to be prepared all the time.

The part where the center manager said "we are having an audit next Monday and Tuesday, know all your DOKs blah blah blah" pretty much gave away any element of surprise.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The part where the center manager said "we are having an audit next Monday and Tuesday, know all your DOKs blah blah blah" pretty much gave away any element of surprise.

Our last audit was also announced and they were allowed to hand pick employees for the interviews. What purpose does that serve other than to make the center look good?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

And we have had many such announcements and Keter has never showed up. I wonder how many of these times that the announcement has been made just to get the drivers to look at DOK again.