split fingers, gloves question.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Zims crack creme also works great, baby themon the weekends, and put it on at night. It was designed for cement workers, as concrete takes the moisture out just like cardboard. The only times my hands dont look nasty is if Im on vacation, and do lots of cleaning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and that doesnt happen very often when Im on vacation:happy2:

rushfan

Go into the Feeder department. The grease from the dollies, and fifth wheel will help keep your hands soft and supple.
I've used superglue and that helps alot.

wannab

your right. I get them on the ends of my fingers, then barely stub them into something and they bleed and hurt hike hell. Does anyone get "dirty palms" from turning the steering wheel with your palms. After work, my palms look NASTY. Takes a good scrubbing with extremely hot water and a finger brush, dirt out of cracks are gone, but the skin on my palms become jacked up, and flakey...crazy.

go to walmart and get an emery board...the kind you would use on your feet...i also use mens moisture gloves...put lotion on your hands and put the gloves on to keep your hands looking nice...do those 2 things and wear gloves while at work

LKLND3380

Go to Wal-Mart or Sears and buy a pair of $2.00 leather(suede) and cloth gloves. Then go to the first aid box in your building and get the latex medical gloves...

Your hands will sweat with the latex medical gloves and be protected with the lether /cloth gloves