Spoiling Christmas

Cementups

Box Monkey
Kids don't want surprises, they wouldn't spend the 2 weeks before xmas looking through every possible hiding spot in the house if they did. They don't care what it is they just want it now instead of on christmas.

My kids still believe in Santa so I'd appreciate none of that being taken from them. Not just yet anyway.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UPS at one time cared about customer service and driver interaction ,, that was in my delivery days ,, I understand they arnt that way anymore, I wouldn't last out there today,, I'm still old school UPS and have a heart !!!!

I am also old school and will occasionally go above and beyond but for the most part it is knock, drop and roll.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I am also old school and will occasionally go above and beyond but for the most part it is knock, drop and roll.

Agree. But if there is a picture on the box. I will knock 1st. Wait for the parent. If they want an alternate delivery. Is an option also. Early deliveries, and I know no one is home. It's drop and roll

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If I had help maybe, I cant find what he wants, I know nothing but numbers, and yes I would like to get it for him. Has wanted it for years. If you see a site, or see a deal please pm me!!!!

BrownThunder

f_ck you, your package and your surprise.

lucky it was signature required or else I would have dumped it and kept it pushing.

talmbout ruined surprise. buy the sh_t in the store next time and hide it in your trunk genius.

Cementups

Box Monkey
f_ck you, your package and your surprise.

lucky it was signature required or else I would have dumped it and kept it pushing.

talmbout ruined surprise. buy the sh_t in the store next time and hide it in your trunk genius.

need_20a_20hug_medium.jpg

noahgw92

This time of year if I had multiple packages with a toy visible on the outside of some of them, I used to leave it on the car, and tell the adult who came to the door. Or if it was a single package with like a big wheel or barbie house, or something, I would just go to the door empty handed, make contact with an adult. Sometimes we would meet down the street and customer would put it in their trunk. The customer was always very happy I did this. Of course, signature was required on all packages back then, no DR. We took the time to work on customer service back then as well. That time is long gone, folks. :sad:

For some people who want it to be gone, it's gone, others are still taking care of the customers (like i). We are supposed to be the best in the shipping business... You people are really worried about showing one person (a supervisor none the less) that you can do 350 stops a day?? I'd rather do 140 stops and have 140 people pleased with one pissed off supervisor any day!!! I bet if everyone actually cared about quality we could double the amount of jobs we have.

Hey all you runners and gunners, did you know that FedEx PAYS BY THE STOP?? If all you do is worry about your numbers than please quit UPS and join FedEx, Thanks.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
For some people who want it to be gone, it's gone, others are still taking care of the customers (like i). We are supposed to be the best in the shipping business... You people are really worried about showing one person (a supervisor none the less) that you can do 350 stops a day?? I'd rather do 140 stops and have 140 people pleased with one :censored2: off supervisor any day!!! I bet if everyone actually cared about quality we could double the amount of jobs we have.

Hey all you runners and gunners, did you know that FedEx PAYS BY THE STOP?? If all you do is worry about your numbers than please quit UPS and join FedEx, Thanks.
we'd be bankrupt.