SPORH Harrassment

In a open letter to the company back in September 2012, hall addressed these issues of harassment. At the time SPORH was the primary focus of the company. It was made clear to cease and disist. If this is still a ongoing problem file under article 37 and continue to do so for every occurrence. In addition if you are being harassed, be sure to document. With the technological tools available to you (i.e. - smart phones), documentation is relatively easy, convenient and useful.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
Hand them back their"review"from the previous day and remind them."this is not a production job".After a few weeks of doing this every morning they get tired of hearing it and pick on somebody else.

Fighting with the sup and center manager about that last week......in my opinion its very difficult to have a lock in ride with the way ups is changing work on a daily basis......on the lock in ride the driver had 40 resi from his route now they took that away and gave him 40 comm from a route they eliminated
There is no such thing as a lock in ride. They might pick apart your methods but if they do this then it's time to use other methods. They have methods to follow too. I've never met a manager that runs a clean operation. They all hide accidents and injuries. Needless to say service failures and all kinds of integrity issues. Most people don't understand this game but if they understand that you will go that route it a whole new ballgame.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

There is no such thing as a lock in ride. They might pick apart your methods but if they do this then it's time to use other methods. They have methods to follow too. I've never met a manager that runs a clean operation. They all hide accidents and injuries. Needless to say service failures and all kinds of integrity issues. Most people don't understand this game but if they understand that you will go that route it a whole new ballgame.
And that exactly what im doing.....im nit picking everything they do wrong

10 point

It's practically impossible for them to run a clean operation. It's amazing him many members can't grasp this concept. I'm glad you see it.
You better have a local that backs you up when you file on it.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
This is absolutely a production job.
No it's not. Last time I checked, it's United Parcel Service. Not United Production Standards. Our only jobs are to make service on every package and be safe, not only for ourselves but the general public.

That's it. Pretty simple. Production, numbers, etc are not our worry. Especially if it endangers what I just listed.