Spouse with superior benefits.

oldngray

nowhere special
Honestly I was one of the morons that got a jersey but if it was me I would have cut him right after the season. I don't see him as a tradeable asset.

Mariota looks like he will be good but he still isn't ready to start in the NFL. He has an accurate arm but lacks the strength to zip it farther down field. At Oregon he mostly threw short ball control passes then deep to wide open receivers. He needs to improve his long ball.

oldngray

nowhere special
I guess we got fought up in the hype.

He might be OK in a couple of years if he grows up. He listened to all of the hype about himself and thought he wouldn't need to work at learning how to really play. I would dump him and write if off as a bad investment if it was up to me though.

UPSmechanicinblue

Anyone have a spouse or partner with better medical than you? My wife just got a job offer and the health benefits look slightly better than what we have on the western region.

My wife does, the insurance company goes by you and wife's birth date to decide which insurance will be the primary one. The primary one pays the big part and the other takes care of the rest for me. Not for sure if yours will be 100% covered like mine.

undies

My wife does, the insurance company goes by you and wife's birth date to decide which insurance will be the primary one. The primary one pays the big part and the other takes care of the rest for me. Not for sure if yours will be 100% covered like mine.
Oh wow. I didn't know we could combine insurance plans! We will look into that.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Anyone have a spouse or partner with better medical than you? My wife just got a job offer and the health benefits look slightly better than what we have on the western region.

There's better insurance plans than no-cost, no-deductible & things like no-cost prescriptions? Sorry, I don't believe it (unless you're in a company plan).

You can't buy a group plan similar to ours, it requires self-insurance (which is what the IBT plans are) to be feasible and few companies can pull it off.