Spread of Mexico flu

drewed

Shankman
Is it too late for a flu shot? And where can I get one of those bio-hazard suits? Don't take this pandemic lightly, its moving fast and when it starts claiming lives in the US you will know this is for real.

There currently is not a vaccine developed for this illness, theyre saying the illnesses have been less severe then those in Mexico, whether its a healthier immune system, historyof getting vaccines whatever it is weaker atleast for now

Closing the borders isnt a viable option yet, even when we ramped up the number of CBP agents it was still porous without calling up the national guards of the border states, putting them on the border and leaving bodies in the desert it wont happen effectivatley

P

pickup

He may need those skills when he becomes governor in 2012 (sooner if Patterson doesn't turn things around!)

I heard Giuliani might throw his hat into the ring. Hey upstate, did you ever have the pleasure of listening to George Pataki's messages in spanish? Those were funny.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If we close the borders how will my hubby get to tj to see his son and the rest of his family?
I think we were speaking in terms of illegal immigration, not those who are lawfully doing so, so your husband should not be affected.

Nice thought, but who do you think is going to do the work that Americans think is "beneath" them? I am talking about the migrant workers. Even way up here, we have to import Jamaicans to pick the apples because Americans are unwilling to do the work and would rather sit home and collect unemployment and/or welfare.

That's because drawing welfare pays better than picking apples and a hellofalot easier.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
After you finish taking a leak in that bottle in the back of the truck or on the ground between the trailers please wash your hands. Health officials' advice is to follow common-sense precautions: Wash your hands!! This should help you avoid contracting SWINE FLU.....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just another media diversion .
Just like the whitehouse dog story or that pirate story.
Keep the masses focus elsewhere while the O administration passes another executive order that will rob us of our civil rights, again.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
i guess none of you remeber how ups handled the white powder anthrax 911 terorist stuff,,they said "what terrorist attack'???????????

DS

Fenderbender
6 cases in Canada so far,4 in Nova Scotia,very close to Maine and Maryland.When we had the SARS thing,they got the stones to play a free concert and it went away...maybe thats the ticket:wink2: