spy cameras?

brownrod

Hope they like watching me piss in a bottle. There is very limited access to bathrooms on most of the rural routes I know.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
now if these cameras were facing outward, then they would have excellent video of the real challenges all drivers face daily,

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
All kidding aside...if they are going to put cameras in the package cars they should be required to notify the employee that they are being recorded.

There is a reasonable expectation of privacy inside of a package car. We burp in there. We fart in there. We scratch our nuts back there and we pull out our wedgies and adjust our boxers or our bra straps, depending on gender. Sometimes we pee in bottles back there. I am sure there are female drivers who have had to use feminine hygiene products back there when no bathrooms were available.

Its UPS's truck and they have the right to install whatever monitoring equipment they wish to, but we have a right to know when we are being spied upon in an area where we rightfully expect some level of privacy.

I would love to hear some followup on this one. What was the company's justification for this action, and is this something that they have a right to do without any probable cause?