spy cameras?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I am shaking my head thinking of everything I have done in the back of my (UPS's) package cars. If any of that was on camera....well, it would make for an interesting morning meeting

THINGS TO REMEMBER
POST 12087 - Never shake a New Hampshire driver's hand !

I tend to agree with you. In my case, I've never stolen a single thing from UPS except maybe the few brown pens that I forgot to remove from my shirt pocket at work that probably still happen to be around the house here somewhere. And yes, when I find one, I do try to remember to put it back in my pocket the next morning to take back to work.
Mgt has an issue with me and my performance. They have their sparks report, telematics, and who knows what else that they have pored over trying to find out why it takes me longer to do the route than their numbers suggest, but they can't find anything wrong. Smart folks would then start thinking that maybe, just maybe, the time allowance was flawed and try to do something to fix it. But not UPS, it's always got to be someone being dishonest, stealing time, cheating the system somehow.
Time allowances are bologna!! How can it be that I am busting my ass all day -moving- and still get beat. I'm talking 105-115 all commercial no dock del/pickup stops, 300-350 pkgs out, 300-400 pkgs in, mileage in the low 50's, coming back with numbers like 8.79. COME ON that should be a 10 hour day!! Can I get a witness??!

whiskey

Time allowances are bologna!! How can it be that I am busting my ass all day -moving- and still get beat. I'm talking 105-115 all commercial no dock del/pickup stops, 300-350 pkgs out, 300-400 pkgs in, mileage in the low 50's, coming back with numbers like 8.79. COME ON that should be a 10 hour day!! Can I get a witness??!

Those numbers would put me right around eleven. It's been three years since I've had a paid under day. And that was by mistake. Instead of sheeting 40 pickup boxes at a business. By mistake, I put an extra zero. Oops. So I was a hero for the day.
Keep humping, my friend.

On the trash can that is next to the restroom near our center, there is a small mirror fixed to it at foot level. It is facing the direction of people entering the restroom. One day when the trash can was empty I took a peak. Now I was looking through the clear trash bag but I did see that at the trash bag is resting on some kind of plastic box. I left it at that, don't want to go digging around to much.