Squirrel Death count

oldupsman

Ever eat squirrel? It isn't bad.

Pop Pop was a hunter and always brought home squirrel. Grammy would mince it up and we
would have squirrel pie. Honest, no joke. And no, not West Virginia, suburban Philadelphia.
Well it wasn't the suburbs then, but it is now.

STFXG

Groundhogs where I am. Hit 2-3 a day when spring comes. They like the warm roads. By fall it's only 1 a month :).

I've hit a couple deer too. One that I hit swung his ass around to hit my driver door. Shot poop down the side of my truck.

Also had a real close call with a bull that was running down the highway at night. Was on my way back to the building and an oncoming car started flashing his brights at me. Started slowing down and then just saw his breath before I smashed the brakes and swerved around him. Had permanent butt pucker for about a week.

Groundhogs where I am. Hit 2-3 a day when spring comes. They like the warm roads. By fall it's only 1 a month :).

I've hit a couple deer too. One that I hit swung his ass around to hit my driver door. Shot poop down the side of my truck.

Also had a real close call with a bull that was running down the highway at night. Was on my way back to the building and an oncoming car started flashing his brights at me. Started slowing down and then just saw his breath before I smashed the brakes and swerved around him. Had permanent butt pucker for about a week.
Ain't that a bunch of schitttt?

oldngray

nowhere special
You from West Virginia??

No but there are people from West Virginia at my church. Once a year they have a wild game cookout - with rabbit, squirrel, deer, turkey, pheasant, plus the more mystery meat like opossum, groundhogs, raccoon, bear, frogs, and similar animals.

No but there are people from West Virginia at my church. Once a year they have a wild game cookout - with rabbit, squirrel, deer, turkey, pheasant, plus the more mystery meat like opossum, groundhogs, raccoon, bear, frogs, and similar animals.
I would need a lot of beers in me to try that one.

Overpaid Union Thug

I hit my first squirrel yesterday. I've been driving 10 years! But concerning their game of chicken I figure the score is something like....

Squirrels 300
Me 1

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
I hit my first squirrel yesterday. I've been driving 10 years! But concerning their game of chicken I figure the score is something like....

Squirrels 300
Me 1

Sent using BrownCafe App

gangstasquirrel-vi.gif

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I always aim for turkeys. Have not hit one yet. I am hoping to hit one at the end of the day, hoping to just stun it, toss it in the back of the truck and park it for unloading like nothing happened.

I would imagine that hilarity would ensue.

I guess you must really miss our Christmas turkeys.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I guess you must really miss our Christmas turkeys.
I miss the Xmas turkeys or a voucher for one at the local grocer (Kroger) I believe that was the last ray of hope for a good feeling that ups cared and appreciated us at the holidays especially when it was before thanksgiving. I fried that sucker every time and Norbest was actually pretty good considering the turkey farm was owned by ups, so what the heck.