SSFI (Severe Service Failure Investigation)

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I put NI 1 on a pkg for a long street way out of my way in 110 degree heat,at the top of the street they had pit bulls in training,they were chewing up a mock FEDEX guy in a scuba suit like on the old Jacque Custeau films,at the bottom of the street there was a meeting of some satanic cult that was sacrificing a cow and some sheep.!!! I wasn't up for that stop so i service crossed it and put NI 1 on it!! this happened on Februrary 30th 1989 !! I had to get this off my chest as I feel they maybe comming for me!!!!! I also put an ni 1 on a call tag on Christmas Eve in 1990!!! I FEEL BETTER NOW THANKS B.C

KidUPS

on Thurs the customer counter had 18 pieces of luggage & boxes going to the UK ( for a member of the royal family of the UAE ) insurance alone came to over $1,000. Nothing left that night ( the counter people moved everything over to the main building ).
Would that cause a SSFI ?

It is a possibility. International multiple shipments can run into the thousands. Depends on whether the boxes made it to International/ODC on time for departure depending on the service level or if they never made it to International. Also possible that the shipment was held for numerous reasons. If that is the case, then I doubt it.

drewed

Shankman
Mutiple peice international shipments easily could run into the thousands, an international package on average will produce about 120 bucks in revenue, and all those scenarios UPS dropped the ball on, its not the customers fault any of those except for maybe being held but the only reason for that would be int'l customs not accepting "personal goods"

Severe service failure kinda reminds me of a movie quote from "A Few Good Men'. Grave danger. Is there any other kind of danger? Severe service failure. Is there any other kind of service failure?