St Baldricks Day - UPS drivers shave their heads

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just visited the link that you provided and have to admit that I had never heard of this organization. It's kind of a "Locks For Love" for men. A very worthwhile cause and I applaud your commitment.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Since you do this every year please remember to post here earlier in the year in 2010.

It would be great if we could help bring more awareness of this cause to UPSers. I'll bet that there are more than 5 people willing to shave their heads to generate donations to help kids with cancer.

Maybe we can even get some pics of the shaving.

:wink2:

Since you do this every year please remember to post here earlier in the year in 2010.

It would be great if we could help bring more awareness of this cause to UPSers. I'll bet that there are more than 5 people willing to shave their heads to generate donations to help kids with cancer.

Maybe we can even get some pics of the shaving.

:wink2:
Count me in on that, however I would need a jump on it to get sponsors for the balding. Of course saving my head wouldn't take long, I'm more than half way there.

njbrownman

I would like to thank all of you for your support. The cause is a great one and the drivers at pleasantville nj will be there again next year. Our goal next year is to raise 2000.00 I will get the pics uploaded so that all can see and for anyone else who would like to donate it is not to late again thanks

Work right slow and safe

I would like to thank all of you for your support. The cause is a great one and the drivers at pleasantville nj will be there again next year. Our goal next year is to raise 2000.00 I will get the pics uploaded so that all can see and for anyone else who would like to donate it is not to late again thanks

this would be nice if we can some how get this done all over the u.s i would do it some how set this us for all of us to do :happy2: