Where I full soon will follow;
And round her grave I wander drear,
Noon, night and morning early,
With breaking heart whene'er I hear
The wind that shakes the barley!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Chocolate-Mint Parfait

Chocolate pudding flavored with peppermint is layered with green-tinted whipped topping for a pretty and refreshing parfait.

6 servings

What You Need
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
2 cups cold milk
1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
6 drops green food coloring

Make It

BEAT pudding mix, milk and extract with whisk 2 min.

WHISK COOL WHIP and food coloring until blended.

LAYER pudding alternately with COOL WHIP in 6 parfait glasses. Refrigerate 15 min.

oldngray

nowhere special
giphy.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
curious about how many hours a day do you spend online?
My computer is on from the wee hours in the morning 'til about 8 PM. I'm not sitting at it all that time, but I show logged on the Brown Café even if I'm shopping at Ralphs.
This morning from 8-10 I was up in the Newport Beach area, but everyone thinks I'm on the browncafe.
Today I spent an hour on videopoker.com and I got out the daily e-mail to my 6 peeps.
I don't keep track of my time on the computer because I keep getting up to fold clothes, dust, stir a pot, empty the dishwasher, run the vacuum, etc. etc.

moreluck

golden ticket member
:st_patrick:Neighbor is having a get together today and there will be lots of Irish fare. Pair this with Irish soda bread and fantastic desserts......good stuff!

:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
My computer is on from the wee hours in the morning 'til about 8 PM. I'm not sitting at it all that time, but I show logged on the Brown Café even if I'm shopping at Ralphs.
This morning from 8-10 I was up in the Newport Beach area, but everyone thinks I'm on the browncafe.
Today I spent an hour on videopoker.com and I got out the daily e-mail to my 6 peeps.
I don't keep track of my time on the computer because I keep getting up to fold clothes, dust, stir a pot, empty the dishwasher, run the vacuum, etc. etc.
I spend about an hour a day during the week but 2-4 hrs a day on sundays. graigslist, msn news stories, reddit, digg. and a couple others. one story leads to another and then another etc. I see that you started a lot of threads and probably have to keep track of them all. I'm only on the café about a few minutes a day.

I am concerned about my 14 year old grandson. he's on his just about every spare minute except when he is over here. I make him go outside with the dogs or give him chores to do. ive spoken to my daughter about it a couple times but shes not too concerned. I think she sees his iphone as a babysitter.

its a real concern.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yesterday, a neighbor threw a St. Patrick's party........all the corned beef and cabbage you could eat and all the fixin's that go with it. 40+ people that I didn't know, but provided hours of conversation and humorous stories. Hubby was under 3 blankets in bed with a head cold even though it was almost 90 degrees out.

Attending solo was HUGE for me. I had a good time and was home in time to heat up some chicken soup for the sickie (homemade from the day before)

moreluck

golden ticket member

I'm making my corned beef & cabbage today.......we always have plenty of leftovers, so there will be some for tomorrow too.
Happy St. Patrick's Day (tomorrow)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My son is in Dublin for St Patty's Day. He just went on a tour of the Guiness factory.

Tell him that if he goes to see the Blarney Stone, do NOT kiss it. My sister used to go to Ireland every St. Patty's Day and got to know some of the locals. They told her that they pee on the Stone as a joke against tourists.

Last edited: