Staggered warehouse times

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Fun fact, Orlando hub wasn't using season drivers till 2/3 years ago. All guys driving during Christmas were classified cover driver.
But remember he put in a whopping 4 years at ups before quitting like 8 years ago.

Because nothing has ever changed before at ups. So he apparently knows it all. My favorite is how bashes the job he so desperately and pathetically wants as easy. He's got it all figured out.

I hope to god he does get a shot this year. And I hope he has an ORS like @FrigidFTSup who would put this arrogant know it all in his place.

Then he will be on here complaining how he was unfairly DQed because he didn't follow the methods or had an accident.

This guy is a joke. He's the type that is exactly wrong with some at ups. He couldn't even hack it part time the first time so he had to quit. Can't wait to see how he handles an 11-12 hour dispatch. He will probably quit then too.

This guy is a quitter when things get difficult. He probably doesn't adapt well to changing conditions that are stressful either.

He's just pathetic. Maybe he should change his avatar to something that reflects is actual place in life like a car part picture instead of trying to act like he's a driver already. It's like those guys that said they were navy seals because they wear a navy seals t shirt and a "military " type watch. He's that poser.

AutoZone

BrownPower
But remember he put in a whopping 4 years at ups before quitting like 8 years ago.

Because nothing has ever changed before at ups. So he apparently knows it all. My favorite is how bashes the job he so desperately and pathetically wants as easy. He's got it all figured out.

I hope to god he does get a shot this year. And I hope he has an ORS like @FrigidFTSup who would put this arrogant know it all in his place.

Then he will be on here complaining how he was unfairly DQed because he didn't follow the methods or had an accident.

This guy is a joke. He's the type that is exactly wrong with some at ups. He couldn't even hack it part time the first time so he had to quit. Can't wait to see how he handles an 11-12 hour dispatch. He will probably quit then too.

This guy is a quitter when things get difficult. He probably doesn't adapt well to changing conditions that are stressful either.

He's just pathetic. Maybe he should change his avatar to something that reflects is actual place in life like a car part picture instead of trying to act like he's a driver already. It's like those guys that said they were navy seals because they wear a navy seals t shirt and a "military " type watch. He's that poser.
How did I quit cause things got hard? Cause my day job that paid the bills changed and didn't line up with UPS hours? That makes me a quit cause things got difficult? You're proving more and more why you're a driver for a living.. I want to drive for this great company so I can retire nicely someday.. You're only driving for this company cause you have no other skill set in life.. You've been driving over 20 years.. And your 40? So that means you were lucky enough to live with mommy and daddy more then likely till you got your chance to drive.. I on the other hand am running a family.. I quit due to not being able to make the hours work.. Not cause the job got tough you whack job! Now the hours work again and I'm back.. Go be a turd somewhere else away from my posts please. That's all you do every post is comment on how I quit.. Your like obsessed with it.. Get over it..

Orion inc.

I like turtles
How did I quit cause things got hard? Cause my day job that paid the bills changed and didn't line up with UPS hours? That makes me a quit cause things got difficult? You're proving more and more why you're a driver for a living.. I want to drive for this great company so I can retire nicely someday.. You're only driving for this company cause you have no other skill set in life.. You've been driving over 20 years.. And your 40? So that means you were lucky enough to live with mommy and daddy more then likely till you got your chance to drive.. I on the other hand am running a family.. I quit due to not being able to make the hours work.. Not cause the job got tough you whack job! Now the hours work again and I'm back.. Go be a turd somewhere else away from my posts please. That's all you do every post is comment on how I quit.. Your like obsessed with it.. Get over it..
Hahaha!! Ok. Never lived with my parents after 18. Went to college and actually graduated in 2 1/2 years because I had college credits through high school. Also started and sold my own business too in that time frame. Bought and sold multiple homes and invested in rental property.

Oh and I did this holding multiple jobs and ups and still made it work with a family. It's called priorities and time management, something you seem to lack apparently. Also unlike you, I don't quit when things in life get difficult. You're right though, I'm a driver. Unlike you which you seem to so desperately want to be. Like a teenager wanting to get laid. You're pathetic.

I love how you think I have no other skill sets. I can tell you I have accomplished more in life then you have. I enjoy being a driver. If it ever ends, I'll be okay because I'll go do something else I enjoy. You on the other hand apparently need this so bad otherwise you'll be stuck in your dead end auto parts warehouse job.

And yes you quit when it got difficult because that's your work ethic. Quit when you can't make it work. I've seen guys with more on their plate then you stick it out in worse conditions then you.

Oh and my wife and I have a family. And she does way more in the corporate world then I do and we make it work fine.

Like driving, you make a lot assumptions. You also love to bash drivers and how easy the job is when you've never done it at all. That's why I call you out. Your arrogance and idiotic statements are why you get called out and not just by me. Go back and read through your pathetic thread and you'll see you've been called out by many people with way more experience at ups and in life.

And you're a tool so now it's just fun pointing that out to you.

Shouldn't you been running a ups route right now? Oh wait...things must be super slow sitting behind the counter at Autozone.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Hahaha!! Ok. Never lived with my parents after 18. Went to college and actually graduated in 2 1/2 years because I had college credits through high school. Also started and sold my own business too in that time frame. Bought and sold multiple homes and invested in rental property.

Oh and I did this holding multiple jobs and ups and still made it work with a family. It's called priorities and time management, something you seem to lack apparently. Also unlike you, I don't quit when things in life get difficult. You're right though, I'm a driver. Unlike you which you seem to so desperately want to be. Like a teenager wanting to get laid. You're pathetic.

I love how you think I have no other skill sets. I can tell you I have accomplished more in life then you have. I enjoy being a driver. If it ever ends, I'll be okay because I'll go do something else I enjoy. You on the other hand apparently need this so bad otherwise you'll be stuck in your dead end auto parts warehouse job.

And yes you quit when it got difficult because that's your work ethic. Quit when you can't make it work. I've seen guys with more on their plate then you stick it out in worse conditions then you.

Oh and my wife and I have a family. And she does way more in the corporate world then I do and we make it work fine.

Like driving, you make a lot assumptions. You also love to bash drivers and how easy the job is when you've never done it at all. That's why I call you out. Your arrogance and idiotic statements are why you get called out and not just by me. Go back and read through your pathetic thread and you'll see you've been called out by many people with way more experience at ups and in life.

And you're a tool so now it's just fun pointing that out to you.

Shouldn't you been running a ups route right now? Oh wait...things must be super slow sitting behind the counter at Autozone.
Autozone?? Lol nice!!! I work for a dealership buddy... And you keep saying I'm bashing drivers?? Where?? All I've said is the job isn't that hard.. What's the hardest part of the job.. Tell me.. Every driver will agree it's not hard.. It's as hard as you make it! Your main priority is time commitments.. I listened to a driver laugh about how he got sent to do an urgent pick up last night at 7.. The people didn't have it ready till 745.. So he said he sat down for 45 minutes waiting for it.. Enjoying his OT.. yea, superrrrrr stressful!!! Omg!! And the other driver laughed cause he said he was sent out after returning to the hub to do a pick up, 35 minute drive there... Got there.. They said it wouldn't be ready till tomorrow.. And he laughed cause he drove slow back.. And laughed he got paid an hour and a half OT for nothing.. Just driving on the road.. Gosh man.. I don't think I can handle those type of scenarios.. Way beyond my pay grade.. $50+ an hour for that?? Yea.. Sounds like a good gig to me at times..

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Autozone?? Lol nice!!! I work for a dealership buddy... And you keep saying I'm bashing drivers?? Where?? All I've said is the job isn't that hard.. What's the hardest part of the job.. Tell me.. Every driver will agree it's not hard.. It's as hard as you make it! Your main priority is time commitments.. I listened to a driver laugh about how he got sent to do an urgent pick up last night at 7.. The people didn't have it ready till 745.. So he said he sat down for 45 minutes waiting for it.. Enjoying his OT.. yea, superrrrrr stressful!!! Omg!! And the other driver laughed cause he said he was sent out after returning to the hub to do a pick up, 35 minute drive there... Got there.. They said it wouldn't be ready till tomorrow.. And he laughed cause he drove slow back.. And laughed he got paid an hour and a half OT for nothing.. Just driving on the road.. Gosh man.. I don't think I can handle those type of scenarios.. Way beyond my pay grade.. $50+ an hour for that?? Yea.. Sounds like a good gig to me at times..
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1452884604.360473.jpg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
How long have you been a ups driver and how long were you a swing driver before you bid your own route? How long have you been on your current bid route? How many safe driving years have you accumulated without an accident or injury? How many concerns or follow ups have you acquired in your long career as a driver? How many positive call ins or letters from customers have you acquired in your long career as a driver? How many union meetings have you attended? How many years were you a steward and how many grievance hearings did you participate in defending fellow drivers? How many years do you have at ups that actually count towards your pension?

Go ahead and answer......I'll wait.....

AutoZone

BrownPower
How long have you been a ups driver and how long were you a swing driver before you bid your own route? How long have you been on your current bid route? How many safe driving years have you accumulated without an accident or injury? How many concerns or follow ups have you acquired in your long career as a driver? How many positive call ins or letters from customers have you acquired in your long career as a driver? How many union meetings have you attended? How many years were you a steward and how many grievance hearings did you participate in defending fellow drivers? How many years do you have at ups that actually count towards your pension?

Go ahead and answer......I'll wait.....
What does any of that have to do with what I stated? Listen to the other people and enjoy your vacation.. Geeze..

AutoZone

BrownPower
If you're going to come out guns blazing this is what you get.
Do you not read?? This guy comes at me all the time.. Just constantly repeating himself.. Annoying as hell.. I've got no guns blazing.. He thinks being a driver of the hardest job on earth.. Let's call it what it is.. It's a hard physical job.. But your not crab fishing off the coast of Alaska risking your life.. You're not an electrical engineer... You're not an architect designing buildings that need to stand up to cat 5 hurricanes.. You're delivering and picking up packages on time.. :/ and get paid very well thanks to a very good union.. There's a reason FedEx does the same job with less benefits.. It's really not that complicated.. We just have people behind our backs working hard to make sure we're treated fairly for a good days work.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Do you not read?? This guy comes at me all the time.. Just constantly repeating himself.. Annoying as hell.. I've got no guns blazing.. He thinks being a driver of the hardest job on earth.. Let's call it what it is.. It's a hard physical job.. But your not crab fishing off the coast of Alaska risking your life.. You're not an electrical engineer... You're not an architect designing buildings that need to stand up to cat 5 hurricanes.. You're delivering and picking up packages on time.. :/ and get paid very well thanks to a very good union.. There's a reason FedEx does the same job with less benefits.. It's really not that complicated.. We just have people behind our backs working hard to make sure we're treated fairly for a good days work.
Speaking of working.....It's almost 6:30pm. Shouldn't you be humping cardboard on the local sort right about now?

Orion inc.

I like turtles

I don't think it's a hard job because I've been here long enough to know how to play the game and use the methods. But I definitely think it would be hard for you to do.

What I think is you're ridiculous for your statements when not only have you not ever played the game but you don't have a ticket to even watch rookie.

And Frigid is right. Your statements before brought this on. You don't like it because you've been called out on your :censored2: and now you try to back pedal on your positions.

Also your comments about the job make you sound you have no respect for the job or the people who do it. You should put your letter in. You would make a great member of the new culture of management that thinks like you. You on one hand say how great ups and the union are and then your next statement says how it's so easy because fedex does it too. Except I hate to break it to you but you obviously don't know too many fedex drivers. They don't get loaded like we do.

Like I said, come back when you've done the job or put your letter in.

Otherwise just shut the :censored2: up already and pay your dues. And stop assuming you know. You don't have enough time or experience to know. And yes you're a quitter. So it doesn't surprise me that you hold the positions you do. Most people with your weak mentality do.

AutoZone

BrownPower
I don't think it's a hard job because I've been here long enough to know how to play the game and use the methods. But I definitely think it would be hard for you to do.

What I think is you're ridiculous for your statements when not only have you not ever played the game but you don't have a ticket to even watch rookie.

And Frigid is right. Your statements before brought this on. You don't like it because you've been called out on your :censored2: and now you try to back pedal on your positions.

Also your comments about the job make you sound you have no respect for the job or the people who do it. You should put your letter in. You would make a great member of the new culture of management that thinks like you. You on one hand say how great ups and the union are and then your next statement says how it's so easy because fedex does it too. Except I hate to break it to you but you obviously don't know too many fedex drivers. They don't get loaded like we do.

Like I said, come back when you've done the job or put your letter in.

Otherwise just shut the :censored2: up already and pay your dues. And stop assuming you know. You don't have enough time or experience to know. And yes you're a quitter. So it doesn't surprise me that you hold the positions you do. Most people with your weak mentality do.
I know plenty of fed ex drivers... I know how bad they get raped every day.. Good friend of mine gets paid $700 a week salary to run a route that keeps him out 12+ hours a day on ground.. And he does it 6 days a week.. But he's young.. $700 a week is great money for him. I've told him time and time again to make the switch and in 2-4 years, he'll make that in 2 days, + all the benefits. He won't make the leap. The express drivers are the ones that have it easy. Some of those ground guys get loaded up, but they're kept out on the road longer since they're salaried, and the route owner abuses them.. :censored2:, I know a driver getting paid $500 a week salary that stops at my dealership that I've talked to.. And I looked on his truck at 10am, and he was pretty damn loaded up.. So don't think they're not working like you are.. Same job!

And for the millionth time, I'm not saying driving is easy! I'm just saying it's not the most difficult thing in the world! How many times can I say something and you not read it and completely say the opposite to try and get more people against me?? Good God dude. Working on the sort last night one of the seasonal drivers that has done it every year for the past 3 years was talking with me, he even said he always hates coming back in the hub after driving for a couple months cause its LESS stressful driving! And the only reason he doesn't drive full time is because he doesn't want to drive for a living, he just does it for the extra money during peak. Now that's pretty amazing that the busiest time of year for a driver, he finds less stressful then the slowest times in the hub... Lol.. Anyways, I'm done.. Enjoy your vacation dirt bag.. Let's argue when your back.