Staggered warehouse times

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I know plenty of fed ex drivers... I know how bad they get raped every day.. Good friend of mine gets paid $700 a week salary to run a route that keeps him out 12+ hours a day on ground.. And he does it 6 days a week.. But he's young.. $700 a week is great money for him. I've told him time and time again to make the switch and in 2-4 years, he'll make that in 2 days, + all the benefits. He won't make the leap. The express drivers are the ones that have it easy. Some of those ground guys get loaded up, but they're kept out on the road longer since they're salaried, and the route owner abuses them.. :censored2:, I know a driver getting paid $500 a week salary that stops at my dealership that I've talked to.. And I looked on his truck at 10am, and he was pretty damn loaded up.. So don't think they're not working like you are.. Same job!

And for the millionth time, I'm not saying driving is easy! I'm just saying it's not the most difficult thing in the world! How many times can I say something and you not read it and completely say the opposite to try and get more people against me?? Good God dude. Working on the sort last night one of the seasonal drivers that has done it every year for the past 3 years was talking with me, he even said he always hates coming back in the hub after driving for a couple months cause its LESS stressful driving! And the only reason he doesn't drive full time is because he doesn't want to drive for a living, he just does it for the extra money during peak. Now that's pretty amazing that the busiest time of year for a driver, he finds less stressful then the slowest times in the hub... Lol.. Anyways, I'm done.. Enjoy your vacation dirt bag.. Let's argue when your back.

It's amazing that you know everything and everybody.

I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions. Apparently you can't read either or is it because as usual, you have no experience in what you are talking about.

Oooh dirt bag. Such scary , tough language from a guy who sits behind a counter all day.

You're such a tool it's now just sad.

I'm enjoying my vacation and my life.

Enjoy your mediocre job and pathetic future.

Have a great day princess working.

AutoZone

BrownPower
It's amazing that you know everything and everybody.

I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions. Apparently you can't read either or is it because as usual, you have no experience in what you are talking about.

Oooh dirt bag. Such scary , tough language from a guy who sits behind a counter all day.

You're such a tool it's now just sad.

I'm enjoying my vacation and my life.

Enjoy your mediocre job and pathetic future.

Have a great day princess working.
I did enjoy my day.. Thank you. :) ended with a little sweat on my favorite sort aisle.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I know plenty of fed ex drivers... I know how bad they get raped every day.. Good friend of mine gets paid $700 a week salary to run a route that keeps him out 12+ hours a day on ground.. And he does it 6 days a week.. But he's young.. $700 a week is great money for him. I've told him time and time again to make the switch and in 2-4 years, he'll make that in 2 days, + all the benefits. He won't make the leap. The express drivers are the ones that have it easy. Some of those ground guys get loaded up, but they're kept out on the road longer since they're salaried, and the route owner abuses them.. :censored2:, I know a driver getting paid $500 a week salary that stops at my dealership that I've talked to.. And I looked on his truck at 10am, and he was pretty damn loaded up.. So don't think they're not working like you are.. Same job!

And for the millionth time, I'm not saying driving is easy! I'm just saying it's not the most difficult thing in the world! How many times can I say something and you not read it and completely say the opposite to try and get more people against me?? Good God dude. Working on the sort last night one of the seasonal drivers that has done it every year for the past 3 years was talking with me, he even said he always hates coming back in the hub after driving for a couple months cause its LESS stressful driving! And the only reason he doesn't drive full time is because he doesn't want to drive for a living, he just does it for the extra money during peak. Now that's pretty amazing that the busiest time of year for a driver, he finds less stressful then the slowest times in the hub... Lol.. Anyways, I'm done.. Enjoy your vacation dirt bag.. Let's argue when your back.

You are a funny guy, Jake.

You amuse me.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Also your comments about the job make you sound you have no respect for the job or the people who do it. You should put your letter in. You would make a great member of the new culture of management that thinks like you.
Please no.

Besides, he's already said earlier I'm a management puppet. He wouldn't want to be one of those.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Please no.

Besides, he's already said earlier I'm a management puppet. He wouldn't want to be one of those.
That is so true!! I'd be fired in a second the first time one of you talked down to me like I see y'all do on a daily basis to other sups.. You'd probably get punched in the jaw! I remember years ago I had a sup that was always an :censored2: to me and everyone else on my PD.. I saw him at the mall on a weekend and walked up to him and said talk your :censored2: now!!!. He didn't say a word, he quietly walked away... And never said another word to me at work again.. But he still ran his mouth to the others.. You supervisors think you're so hard until you don't have the threat of termination power at your fingertips. You're all punks that chase away good management if they actually get along with the workers.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That is so true!! I'd be fired in a second the first time one of you talked down to me like I see y'all do on a daily basis to other sups.. You'd probably get punched in the jaw! I remember years ago I had a sup that was always an :censored2: to me and everyone else on my PD.. I saw him at the mall on a weekend and walked up to him and said talk your :censored2: now!!!. He didn't say a word, he quietly walked away... And never said another word to me at work again.. But he still ran his mouth to the others.. You supervisors think you're so hard until you don't have the threat of termination power at your fingertips. You're all punks that chase away good management if they actually get along with the workers.
Such a tough guy and a reasonable adult you are. I can now see how you'll handle a difficult customer on a route Mr Tough Guy.

watdaflock?

I'll never understand why UPS staggers the time in the warehouse thru the week... This passed week Monday start was 5:20.. By Friday it was 6:30. Now I understand the volume aspect.. But why push the start time back so far, and then sups complain all night about not making deadlines and start freaking out.. Why not start early to allow the extra time to hit those deadlines..??? Does that not make sense? We clear up the volume early, we go home early.. But no.. Sups make everyone start later, to miss air deadlines, and pull their hair out.. Kinda funny tho.. Just curious if anyone else has wondered this, or if there's a real answer behind it..
Welcome to UPS. You must be new.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
No.. About 5 years total.. Just was a thought while I was sorting one night listening to the FTs screaming and trying to crack whips on people.. I just started quiet and giggled to myself.
Actually you only have a few months in. Those 4 years you claimed to work a decade ago before you quit don't count.

I bet you walk around the hub saying how you have 5 years in.

And that kids is the definition of a loser.

watdaflock?

No.. About 5 years total.. Just was a thought while I was sorting one night listening to the FTs screaming and trying to crack whips on people.. I just started quiet and giggled to myself.
I was only being sarcastic. As for in our small hub, we have staggered starts depending on two things: Seniority and where you are located on the belt.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1453159277.299030.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm probably the most easy going supervisor you would ever have at this company. I just have a low tolerance for bull sh**. I'll bend over backwards for anybody who comes to me with questions and doesn't think they already know the answer. You're one of those guys who thinks he's a hot shot who is going to tear it up and knows how to run things better than I do. Guess what buddy? If you punched me in the jaw I'd flatten you and have your position staffed before you even hit the ground. If you knew a tenth of what you claim to know you wouldn't be shuffling parts over a counter at a dealership and working PT at UPS. You'd be in some high paying job elsewhere.

Instead you're loading trailers in the Orlando hub playing tough guy on the internet.