staples delivery

johnhammer

Anyone delivering more Staples boxes. Heard they where closing their delivery service. All staples will come UPS or UPS Freight(orders over 500lbs)

I found myself delivering staples delivery on days that that did not have enough stops for the staple driver... Bring it ON! :thumbup:

John19841

If you want to see my load, go here and scroll down to pictures I have posted from work. http://www.webbedtogether.blogspot.com[/quote]

Nevermind the comments about seeing your "load", but honestly, in my center, everything in your trailer could of been loaded in the package car. And...It would not be unusual

mdups

I love Staples. I was covering an office building and a company on the 4th floor ordered 18 cases of legal size paper from Staples. Took 3 trips with the push cart and I still almost broke the leg off going into the elevator. (was very glad there was an elevator)

atatbl

No complaints though, seeing as I'm bigger and stronger than ever. If you want to see my load, go here and scroll down to pictures I have posted from work. http://www.webbedtogether.blogspot.com

LMAO! I clicked the link. All I saw was a picture of male ejaculate. J/K

Seriously though, why is there a package (marked by a preloader I assume) with 3690 in your 7000 section? LOL. I thought for a second that maybe they snaked the load. But even that does not really make sense from our perspective. Why is this?

Seriously though, why is there a package (marked by a preloader I assume) with 3690 in your 7000 section? LOL. I thought for a second that maybe they snaked the load. But even that does not really make sense from our perspective. Why is this?
The pic is taken trough the bulk head door.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What a great web site Steve. Lots of beautiful pictures, and what gorgeous girls. You should be a proud Daddy. Love seeing stuff like this. Dont forget to check out the albums section of your profile on here, if you have not already. Tooner

Mike Hawk

That is shelf 3 rookie!:happy-very:(you can see the 2 stickers that mark the begening of shelf 7 further down the shelf)

outta hours

You and your partners arms must be in great shape!!

I had my wife take a pic today since you asked I will post it. They (arms) are not from only Staples boxes but I'm sure the cases of paper don't hurt.

double_biceps_curl.jpg
double_biceps_curl.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

I had to look again at the picture for myself. That box is in the right spot, which is unusual. My loader usually loads okay till he gets hammered. Then it's to hell with the sequence numbers and He starts filling in empty spots with any pkg that fits. I'm sure he means well and he's a friend of my eldest daughter, but he sure sucks as a loader.:dissapointed:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

To be honest, the trailer appeared to be loaded quite well. I assume that you have a mall route. For the package car, once you clear out the middle you should be able to work well off of the shelves. Labels were either facing out or toward the cab and shelf locations were circled. The 3690 package was actually loaded right where it should have been.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I'm near the mall route. I do everything but the mall and this summer, I mean all. I do Best Buy, Circuit City, Barnes and Noble, Bed Bath Beyond, Home Depot, Lowes, BJ's and Party city just to name a few big stores. It's weird how they've layed off like 6 people at my center, yet cram our cars full during the summer. Mall guy and I both pull TP60's and drive 800's. Average pkg count is about 400 and stops are like 120+ lately. Bad part about my load is I have one loader in pkg car and one in trailer so snaking not always a good deal since I'll end up with like pkgs in different locations. The good thing about this is that I get to do what I call the circular method of delivering. First loop si my air. 2nd loop is my trailer and so on.:happy-very:

tourists24

Mall guy and I both pull TP60's and drive 800's. Average pkg count is about 400 and stops are like 120+ lately.
How big is the inside of a TP60?... I have a mall route here with a couple of shopping centers. Right now I have to double trip. First car is a P1000 and 2nd is a 1200. Would be nice to pull a trailer but I dont think they are big enough. The route usually pulls anywhere between 500-700 pieces.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
How big is the inside of a TP60?... I have a mall route here with a couple of shopping centers. Right now I have to double trip. First car is a P1000 and 2nd is a 1200. Would be nice to pull a trailer but I dont think they are big enough. The route usually pulls anywhere between 500-700 pieces.
I bet a 1000 and a tp60 would work for ya. Wait a sec, what am I saying? a 1000 and a 1200...sheesh Our mall guy would freak with that load. Funny how different a route can be. I was in NYC and asked a UPSer there how it was. He said he did like 2 buildings and drove like 5 miles and over 200 stops.

browndude

i hope the 500 pound limit going to ups freight is correct. i have 1 stop that gets 50 cases of paper every 6 weeks and they do not have a dock.