Star Wars Episode VII Teaser Trailer

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't understand people getting all hyped up about a movie that isn't due out 'til Dec. 2015. I'd be more excited about Jurrassic World and it's not out 'til June 2015.
I don't get it.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I don't get how people are all worked up about race because of this trailer!

Do people really have nothin better to do than stir up racial tensions by debating wether or not a group of people who don't exist in a fictional world that doesn't exist are racist ?

How about we discuss the real world of racial tensions !?

oldngray

nowhere special
episode-7-memes.jpg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I don't get how people are all worked up about race because of this trailer!

Do people really have nothin better to do than stir up racial tensions by debating wether or not a group of people who don't exist in a fictional world that doesn't exist are racist ?

How about we discuss the real world of racial tensions !?

George Lucas clearly hates Wookies. Remember at the end of episode 4? Han gets a medal. Luke gets a medal. Chewbacca gets a comb out. Remember him growling? Translated it means, "Lucas! You fat bastid! Where the 'friend' is my medal you miserable over rated POS."

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
George Lucas clearly hates Wookies. Remember at the end of episode 4? Han gets a medal. Luke gets a medal. Chewbacca gets a comb out. Remember him growling? Translated it means, "Lucas! You fat bastid! Where the 'friend' is my medal you miserable over rated POS."

Solo thinks Ewoks are primitive. He is also clearly biased against bounty hunters who are just doing their jobs because you know he shot first.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm older than you "old heads" . William Shatner was at the beginning....and that was the end for me!! He's an older ....that Spader guy........both of them sorta nerdy.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I have the Star Wars Trilogy on Blu-Ray. Well worth the investment on that 1. Pretty badasczz in the JUMPLEX CINEMA on the 163 inch screen and the 7.2 surround sound. Might step up my game here in lil bit maybe and hook it up 11.2 once Dolby Atmos gets going and is here for a while so i can see what all the hype is all about lol.