Star Wars Talk. Spoiler Alert.

You can go ahead and be-hold her all you like. I'll pass.
Okay you said you thought the criticism of her looks were harsh. I say she looks okay and pretty for her age and you take a shot at her looks priceless Dave. Priceless. There's a chance she probably wouldn't look as good as Harrison Ford at 76 and you are 54. Go get em tiger.

I knew Solo was going to get killed. Harrison Ford always hated the Solo character. He wanted to kill him off after Empire Strikes back lol. I saw that 1 coming a mile away. A true Star Wars head would know this as im sure Lead Belly probably knew like i did lol.
I agree but what if he really didn't die?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I watched it on the biggest IMAX screen around yesterday. I wasn't impressed with the storyline much, looked like a remake of the original. Mark Hamill got second billing for the cameo at the end?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Okay you said you thought the criticism of her looks were harsh. I say she looks okay and pretty for her age and you take a shot at her looks priceless Dave. Priceless. There's a chance she probably wouldn't look as good as Harrison Ford at 76 and you are 54. Go get em tiger.

I never went online and stated that I thought she was old, fat and ugly.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I never went online and stated that I thought she was old, fat and ugly.

No, and I'll bet you won't post a picture of yourself at 60+ years old. Might not look as good as this one.

doofus.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I didn't care for Ren's character much. Such a snivelling little wannabe. Rey on the other hand was outstanding.

The one thing I have gotten tired of over the years is all the family tree stuff. Surely the Force is strong in other bloodlines, no?
Thats how JJ ABRAMS rolls, always playing the association game like he did in Lost lol.