Star Wars Talk. Spoiler Alert.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I knew Solo was going to get killed. Harrison Ford always hated the Solo character. He wanted to kill him off after Empire Strikes back lol. I saw that 1 coming a mile away. A true Star Wars head would know this as im sure Lead Belly probably knew like i did lol.
:bsbullf:
If you knew that, you would have stated it before the movie came out.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Already knew all that before hand didnt wanna spoil it for everyone lol. Read plenty of things before movie and put somethings together myself about what was going to happen and how some characters are intertwined with each other lol.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Already knew all that before hand didnt wanna spoil it for everyone lol. Read plenty of things before movie and put somethings together myself about what was going to happen and how some characters are intertwined with each other lol.
ok
I don't want any investment advice however!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Is this through a drunken stupor or a 3 foot visibility fog?
Drunk nah, that dont get no play hardly here, YOU KNOW HOW I ROLL PARTNER lol.
200DCJVJIQY.gif

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
A buddy of mine (with a a very high nerd quotient) insists that he was simply saying true to the storyline that dates back to the 70's.
Yeah some similarities no doubt but with new characters. JJ went the smart safe route with it, dont blame him. You didnt know how it was going to go cause he threw everybody a curveball with the trailer. Great marketing and selling the movie on his part, STRAIGHT GENIUS on the trailers. He wanted to introduce the new characters as the next generation but kinda go the same route as part 4.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
what does everyone think of Ren stopping blaster lasers in mid air?

At first I was like bad ass he's like the basest man ever but then for the rest of the movie he wasn't all that bad ass. Pretty inconsistent.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
what does everyone think of Ren stopping blaster lasers in mid air?

At first I was like bad ass he's like the basest man ever but then for the rest of the movie he wasn't all that bad ass. Pretty inconsistent.
I noticed that too.

No other jedi was ever shown to have that ability.

Then he barely beat Fin with a light saber.

And couldn't beat Rey wit the light saber.

I read spoilers before the movie that Han Solo was going to get killed. I turned to by buddy during the movie before Han got killed and said hss going to get killed. My buddy was impressed. I said I read th spoiler. Harrison Ford always wanted the Han Solo character to be killed off. He finally got his way.

I believe his character did it so the Ren ( and I don't mean The artist and Ren) could get Fred with Snook so that he could eventually kill him and return to the light. Kinda fulfill is awesome a grandfathers Legacy of the Chosen One.

A buddy of mine (with a a very high nerd quotient) insists that he was simply saying true to the storyline that dates back to the 70's.
Sounds like my kind of dork. Id gladly challenge your nerd to a lightsaber duel and then watch clone wars cartoons with him will wearing a Darth Vador Costume.

bbsam

Staff member
Sounds like my kind of dork. Id gladly challenge your nerd to a lightsaber duel and then watch clone wars cartoons with him will wearing a Darth Vador Costume.
I would gladly sit off to the side, shaking my head at two grown men...while secretly studying (with the intesity of a stalking Sith lord) the technique and form of my future prey.