Start Times

Just curious what are the usual/normal start times for drivers across the country? Also, depending on that start time; what time do you finish for the day?

Don't care they will stick it to you no matter what time you start. The world on time, why cant we get our own stuff on time? Its there rodeo we are just the clowns.

542thruNthru

The drivers at the top of the pen starts at 830 on Monday and 845 rest of the week. Guys at the back are 850 on Monday and 905 rest of the week.

Most in my center return to building between 6-7

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
9 AM all week when I left. That's the latest they can push it here contractually. They can however establish one or two routes that start later, like noon even, IF there is a customer who needs that for an extra late pickup.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
In fact, they did try to start a satellite route at 9:30 that was about 40 miles from the center. But, the driver grieved it, and the start time was rolled back to 9AM. Since it became unprofitable to have him on the clock for an hour every day sitting around and waiting for his load to show up, they eventually pulled it back into the center and gave up on the satellite idea totally.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
4:30 AM today.

Done at 2:00 PM.

Slept for the first two hours and as usual got paid for lunch.

Oh, yeah. 460 miles total.