Starting pay

Good morning to all ... I'm new here in this forum .. I don't know if this question been answered before but what's the starting salary for package delivery driver... I'm currently working as a private sanitation worker I know I'm going to take a huge pay cut but i want to know what numbers I'll be looking at before it sit down in a interview .. If someone can actually post the take home a week after taxes would be greatly appreciated ... Thank ls in advance

upschuck

Take home pay has way too many variables to give an accurate answer. Multiply Upstates answer by an average of 45 hours to get your gross pay. The range of pay is because going from old contract to the new.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Good morning to all ... I'm new here in this forum .. I don't know if this question been answered before but what's the starting salary for package delivery driver... I'm currently working as a private sanitation worker I know I'm going to take a huge pay cut but i want to know what numbers I'll be looking at before it sit down in a interview .. If someone can actually post the take home a week after taxes would be greatly appreciated ... Thank ls in advance
What are you making now and how much are you paying for insurance? Do you have a spouse and kids to cover? How many hours do you work at your current job? How old are you and are you the driver of the vehicle at your current job or are you the can slinger?

All of these questions should be taken into consideration before someone can give you an accurate assessment if it's worth it for you to change employers.

dragracer66

I love the part where he says "he knows he's going to take a huge pay cut" dude your a trash man! If anything your going to get a huge raise!!!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

My take home is 950 Ish ... I'm 30 .. Driver ... Trash man get paid depending where you at ... But from where I'm at yes I'll be taking a huge raise after I make top pay at ups ... But I wanted to know what my budget would be looking like before I hit top pay for the next three years

jaker

trolling
Starting pay is 8.50 because rarely do they hire drivers off the street so you start part time

If you do get hired off the street for full time then starting pay is 16ish a hour with pay increases untill you hit top pay which will take 3 1/2 to 4 years

jaker

trolling
My take home is 950 Ish ... I'm 30 .. Driver ... Trash man get paid depending where you at ... But from where I'm at yes I'll be taking a huge raise after I make top pay at ups ... But I wanted to know what my budget would be looking like before I hit top pay for the next three years
Of you making that then WHY would you want to come and work at ups

I would trade my job for yours

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You still didn't say how many hours a week you work. Here at UPS it's 9.0-11.00 a day, depending on who you ask. You can make 60-115k here at top pay, depending on how many hours you'd like to work. If you have kids, you can forget about seeing them or watching them do sports. Some would trade the money for a 9-5 job, would you do the opposite?

You still didn't say how many hours a week you work. Here at UPS it's 9.0-11.00 a day, depending on who you ask. You can make 60-115k here at top pay, depending on how many hours you'd like to work. If you have kids, you can forget about seeing them or watching them do sports. Some would trade the money for a 9-5 job, would you do the opposite?

I work 10-12 hrs over night .. I work 6 days sun night -fri night ..

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Starting pay is 8.50 because rarely do they hire drivers off the street so you start part time

It all depends on the location. My old building can't find drivers. No PT's want to change, and new-hires only last a week or two before they bail.

calcio56

Cosmo1...what's your location. My center has about a year or less wait for pt package handler to ft driver

Sent using BrownCafe App