Starting to get paranoid.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I know theres a thread about Martin/ Zimmerman case. But I am getting paranoid about the out come of this case. I dont mean to take away from the other started file. I just have throwback memories of L.A., and find myself gearing up my " tools ", just in case. And after seeing those tweets on the blaze ( link below ) is another cause for worry.

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com

There has to be a level of concern on this subject. Sure its not in Orlando, but its close enough. I have to know this could turn real, fast and quickly. To buy food rations, water and as much ammo as I can get. I dont want anything bad to happen, but if it does, its out of my hands 100% and theres nothing I can do about it.

Sorry if I come across as some scared white guy with a tinfoil hat. But its better to be ready then not.

The only good thing about this case, it will be done during the day when I will be here and awake. After the verdict, if he gets off, it will be a 12-24 hour waiting game on leaving the house. Even if it means calling out from work that night.

Upsmule

Amazing how in a country that supposedly prides itself on its justice system and the rule of law and a bill of rights.... All it takes are a handful of zealots with a chip on their shoulders to make life unbearable for those around them.

Indeed load up my friend. Lock and load. Better safe than sorry.

quamba 638

I know theres a thread about Martin/ Zimmerman case. But I am getting paranoid about the out come of this case. I dont mean to take away from the other started file. I just have throwback memories of L.A., and find myself gearing up my " tools ", just in case. And after seeing those tweets on the blaze ( link below ) is another cause for worry.

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com

There has to be a level of concern on this subject. Sure its not in Orlando, but its close enough. I have to know this could turn real, fast and quickly. To buy food rations, water and as much ammo as I can get. I dont want anything bad to happen, but if it does, its out of my hands 100% and theres nothing I can do about it.

Sorry if I come across as some scared white guy with a tinfoil hat. But its better to be ready then not.

The only good thing about this case, it will be done during the day when I will be here and awake. After the verdict, if he gets off, it will be a 12-24 hour waiting game on leaving the house. Even if it means calling out from work that night.

Who cares what some losers threaten behind a keyboard. Move on. That would be the day, I let some bozo running his mouth behind a keyboard dictate my life.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

I lol'd.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Who cares what some losers threaten behind a keyboard. Move on. That would be the day, I let some bozo running his mouth behind a keyboard dictate my life.

And when something like the L.A. riots is happening around you, you will be thinking the same thing?

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Amazing how in a country that supposedly prides itself on its justice system and the rule of law and a bill of rights.... All it takes are a handful of zealots with a chip on their shoulders to make life unbearable for those around them.

Indeed load up my friend. Lock and load. Better safe than sorry.

I was thinking the same as well. One guy who acted out, kills someone, can end up getting thousands of people in the mix of all of it.

Lock and load is right.

Its even more of a scare becase my GF is going threw cancer again. Its very hard for to walk at the moment. My brother wants me to bug out to his house if it hits the fan, but I dont see her making a quick B-line to the car. This is the last place of defence.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I hope this case gets a lay over this week, thanks to the 4th coming.

Might have a chat with my full time soup about this. If he gets off, then im going to have to call out. Or ill just make something up about not feeling too well. Still have an optional day.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
your fears are justified .
What is needed is a strong voice that the sheeple will listen to & not riot .
But currently all we have are race baiting idiots .

So lock & load .

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
your fears are justified .
What is needed is a strong voice that the sheeple will listen to & not riot .
But currently all we have are race baiting idiots .

So lock & load .

Oh I know it man.

A couple of weeks ago, at the corner drug store in my hood. A kid got shot in the chest, got up and ran onto a friend of mines yard and died. This could get ugly here.

Last edited:

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Yes. LA riots would never happen around me.

Thats a bad mentality to have. Thinking nothing bad is ever going to happen, or not having a plan if things do go wrong. It takes one person to kill you, just one. I live in a large city, so the threat level is high on this matter. Do you live in the boonies or something?

That can be a bad situation. Hopefully the people I have around me can be an asset, while being out bound and alone means no support whatsoever. In my hood, we look out for each other. In the sticks, its a whole different game.

quamba 638

Yes. LA riots would never happen around me.

Thats a bad mentality to have. Thinking nothing bad is ever going to happen, or not having a plan if things do go wrong. It takes one person to kill you, just one. I live in a large city, so the threat level is high on this matter. Do you live in the boonies or something?

That can be a bad situation. Hopefully the people I have around me can be an asset, while being out bound and alone means no support whatsoever. In my hood, we look out for each other. In the sticks, its a whole different game.

I think it's a great mentality to have. Trust me, I have " tools" to defend myself too. People in the "sticks" are a lot less likely to get messed with IMO. Who cares if houses are further apart? I got 99 problems but violence and crime ain't one.

oldngray

nowhere special
gun-stockpile.jpg

BrownArmy

Sorry if I come across as some scared white guy with a tinfoil hat.

Yup, you nailed it.

You're a scared white guy.

There are so many problems in this country, but you're worried about a race-riot due to the outcome of the Zimmerman case?

So much so that you are thinking about stockpiling RATIONS!!!

Are you for real?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
That sounds like a description of the American Taliban, AKA Tea Party.