Starting work next week as a preloader

TheKid99

If you continue on Brown Cafe, you will see that preloaders think they are important (they are not) ... I guess that is because they load package drivers' cars who think the world revolves around them (it doesn't).

Good luck at UPS.

I learned this at FedEx so I expected this here lol

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
We were all new and ignorant of the job at one point or another. We shouldn't forget that. Berating new guys isn't cool.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
If they can't handle a little schnit on BC...they won't last long at UPS. Berating? I do believe the OP hurled names first.
They shouldn't have to handle "schnit" though. Work or on here. We are all on the same team, whether new or not. I'm not saying how he handled him self was right but these new guys come on here and every one just lets them have it. Sure it was a stupid question, but these new guys don't think like we do. I just know that over the years when I came to people with questions I remember the ones who helped me out and I still have respect for them. I also remember the ones who laughed at me because I didn't know something so I must be an idiot, and they better hope they don't need my help one day.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hey, guys!! The OP is gone, banned!!

Let the thread die.
images-162.jpeg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
They shouldn't have to handle "schnit" though. Work or on here. We are all on the same team, whether new or not. I'm not saying how he handled him self was right but these new guys come on here and every one just lets them have it. Sure it was a stupid question, but these new guys don't think like we do. I just know that over the years when I came to people with questions I remember the ones who helped me out and I still have respect for them. I also remember the ones who laughed at me because I didn't know something so I must be an idiot, and they better hope they don't need my help one day.
I'll admit I was a bit hesitant to ask questions when I first joined, but I don't recall anyone laughing at me for asking a serious question...even if the answer wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear.