State Dinner

raceanoncr

I guess you don't actually know what a State Dinner is and why you weren't invited.

Wow! "I guess I don't actually know what a State Dinner is". Dummy me. I thought the whole WORLD was invited! After all, I'M paying for it! Duh, again.

And you, evidently "don't actually know" what sarcasm is.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Who the hell said it WASN'T "the practice of the White House since George Washington"? Nice defense. Duh.

You implied it by starting this thread. You act like state dinners for heads of state is something new to the government and spending tax dollars on it is outrageous or needs your permission.

The only "DUH" belongs to you.

You have no control of where tax money is spent, just like I cant ask the government not to spend money on wars i dont like.

You imply that you have a problem with the money spent on a heads of state dinner, yet you have a war in afghanistan that is costing YOU 1 billion dollars a week.

Give us a break bro. The phoney outrage is laughable at best.

TOS.

raceanoncr

You implied it by starting this thread. You act like state dinners for heads of state is something new to the government and spending tax dollars on it is outrageous or needs your permission.

The only "DUH" belongs to you.

You have no control of where tax money is spent, just like I cant ask the government not to spend money on wars i dont like.

You imply that you have a problem with the money spent on a heads of state dinner, yet you have a war in afghanistan that is costing YOU 1 billion dollars a week.

Give us a break bro. The phoney outrage is laughable at best.

TOS.

I'm so crushed! I'm devastated! I'm mortified! I'm so hurt by your demeaning, condescending, snappy comeback that I could only sleep 10 of my usual 12 hours last night! Yeah, right. I laughed so hard, I was crying. Even so much that I couldn't count the money I won on this. I bet some guys here that after posting this, you'd come out attacking in your usual form and you didn't disappoint.

And, as usual, you comeback in that ageless, childish form of "I know you are, but what am I", except you leave out the "...and what am I". "The only "DUH" belongs to you". How clever and original. You do this to EVERY poster that you feel crosses you medal-strewn path. All you do is change the words but the message is still the same...you turn the message around so that YOU try, notice, I said TRY, to make yourself look better and smarter.

OK, Miss "Just-The-Facts-Maam", since you always INSIST on everyone proving by facts and data their reasoning:

1) Prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, IN WRITING, BY FACTS, that, "...You imply that you have a problem with the money...". "You implied it by starting this thread".

2) Prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, IN WRITING, BY FACTS, that "You act like state dinners for heads of state is something new to the government..."

3) Prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, IN WRITING, BY FACTS, that, I am your , "...bro". as you stated.

4) Prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, IN WRITING, BY FACTS, the traffic count on the CA 405 after the big closure. You artfully dodged that too. And finally:

5) Prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, IN WRITING, BY FACTS, that you have the Phd required to diagnose what a person is implying or meaning. In other words, show me your diploma.

BTW, I have money on this one too. Don't disappoint.

Sorry Cheryl, Tony and all the mods. Censor me if you must.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm so crushed! I'm devastated! I'm mortified! I'm so hurt by your demeaning, condescending, snappy comeback that I could only sleep 10 of my usual 12 hours last night! Yeah, right. I laughed so hard, I was crying. Even so much that I couldn't count the money I won on this. I bet some guys here that after posting this, you'd come out attacking in your usual form and you didn't disappoint.

And, as usual, you comeback in that ageless, childish form of "I know you are, but what am I", except you leave out the "...and what am I". "The only "DUH" belongs to you". How clever and original. You do this to EVERY poster that you feel crosses you medal-strewn path. All you do is change the words but the message is still the same...you turn the message around so that YOU try, notice, I said TRY, to make yourself look better and smarter.

OK, Miss "Just-The-Facts-Maam", since you always INSIST on everyone proving by facts and data their reasoning:

1) Prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, IN WRITING, BY FACTS, that, "...You imply that you have a problem with the money...". "You implied it by starting this thread".

2) Prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, IN WRITING, BY FACTS, that "You act like state dinners for heads of state is something new to the government..."

3) Prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, IN WRITING, BY FACTS, that, I am your , "...bro". as you stated.

4) Prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, IN WRITING, BY FACTS, the traffic count on the CA 405 after the big closure. You artfully dodged that too. And finally:

5) Prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, IN WRITING, BY FACTS, that you have the Phd required to diagnose what a person is implying or meaning. In other words, show me your diploma.

BTW, I have money on this one too. Don't disappoint.

Sorry Cheryl, Tony and all the mods. Censor me if you must.

How does this make you less likely to be called Lame?

TOS.