Staten Island driver fund

Goodsoldier

Thanks for the update.

Our local (687) wants to help but cannot use our credit card on GoFundMe. Is there a physical address that we can send our donation to? If so, could you please post it here? Thank you.
K will talk to one of the stewards to find out how the union's handling direct donations and get back to you asap on that. thanks!

Inthegame

Thanks for the update.

Our local (687) wants to help but cannot use our credit card on GoFundMe. Is there a physical address that we can send our donation to? If so, could you please post it here? Thank you.
@upstateny , there is no fund set up yet but have your local union guys contact Vic at L177. Our local sent a check this week. Local 177's PO (Vic) is asking donors to send checks directly to Tom in care of his chief steward. He will give your local the necessary info.

Last edited by a moderator:

MassWineGuy

@upstateny , there is no fund set up yet but have your local union guys contact Vic at L177. Our local sent a check this week. Local 177's PO (Vic) is asking donors to send checks directly to Tom in care of his chief steward. He will give your local the necessary info.

Could someone who learns this info please PM me with it? I want to send money.

S

selfcancelsignal

Why can't ups make this a national pcm and quickly tell what happen and info on how people can help....
The co. wants it swept under the rug. I told my OC supe about it a day or 2 after reading about it on here & he said he hadn't heard about it. Said he even did an Internet search. This must be the only place you can hear/read about it.?

bluehdmc

The co. wants it swept under the rug. I told my OC supe about it a day or 2 after reading about it on here & he said he hadn't heard about it. Said he even did an Internet search. This must be the only place you can hear/read about it.?

It's funny, you hear all about a driver who gets rear ended, or sideswiped, or rear ends someone, slips on the ice, hurt entering truck, etc., etc. Serious accidents, fatalities ARE NEVER DISCUSSED! Wonder why?

But, be safe out there.