Staten Island driver fund

Z

ZQXC

Found this photo from a news story about the accident.

photo1jpg-b5ae83193091a94a.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The link does not update the condition of the driver of the car.
The driver of the car was not injured....at least not seriously. He was never taken to a hospital.
When OG asked about the driver of the car....I believe he was wondering whether the guy was ever charged in the accident, which is where my link comes into play. Don't you have a date with Rowdy tonight??

wayfair

swollen member
The driver of the car was not injured....at least not seriously. He was never taken to a hospital.
When OG asked about the driver of the car....I believe he was wondering whether the guy was ever charged in the accident, which is where my link comes into play. Don't you have a date with Rowdy tonight??

Driver agreed for blood test, no results or citations have resulted yet

MassWineGuy

Ok, this is crazy. Local 177 advised me to send money c/o John Daly at the UPS center on Travis Ave. in Staten Island.

I sent some via FedEx (I work for them, ok?) to be delivered this morning. But the tracking status says refused by recipient.

I understand a friendly rivalry, but is it actual policy that UPS doesn't accept FedEx shipments? I'd hope that helping Tom would be more important.

If anyone has a direct phone number to Travis Ave., please send it to me in a PM.

upschuck

Ok, this is crazy. Local 177 advised me to send money c/o John Daly at the UPS center on Travis Ave. in Staten Island.

I sent some via FedEx (I work for them, ok?) to be delivered this morning. But the tracking status says refused by recipient.

I understand a friendly rivalry, but is it actual policy that UPS doesn't accept FedEx shipments? I'd hope that helping Tom would be more important.

If anyone has a direct phone number to Travis Ave., please send it to me in a PM.
How do they know what is in it? The FedEx guy probably never even tried it because they know UPS won't take it.

MassWineGuy

It's totally moronic and worthy of a one year old baby to refuse each other's deliveries, regardless of content. Talk about pointless ego-driven barnyard product.

Update: Problem solved.

Last edited:
T

Turdferguson

It's totally moronic and worthy of a one year old baby to refuse each other's deliveries, regardless of content. Talk about pointless ego-driven barnyard product.
Its called competition. Free market economy is based upon that principal.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I googled and found another Tom Ryan go fund me page.
Ya know...its not bad enough this brother lost his legs....but apparently has been in a vegetative state for the last two months...which may or may not be permanent. Friggin horrible.

It wont let me post the GD link,....