Stay hydrated.. chart attached...you may think its a joke, but a good way to check

JL 0513

We don't have that chart at my center, but rather, we have 3 water bottles filled with 3 shades of yellow. Literally looks like 3 piss bottles on the counter.

One question, do those shades illustrate diluted urine in toilet water? Or is it assumed that we're peeing in bottles and we can see the color non-diluted?

Those first two shades of yellow are almost clear. I guess if all you've had is tons of plain water that is possible, otherwise that ain't happening.

Box Ox

Those first two shades of yellow are almost clear. I guess if all you've had is tons of plain water that is possible, otherwise that ain't happening.

You've got time. Just cite proper hydration as the reason for your over allowed to your center manager the next day. Had to get your couple gallons in like they preach about. He/she will understand.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
On a serious note..... just in case if your not sure if you are staying hydrated, this is a good way to check..... insert stupid replies below View attachment 92329
I use to wear yellow shirts of the indicated color and I would check my pee color against the white porcelain of the urinal.

Pee Color Check.jpg

1Low59

You've got time. Just cite proper hydration as the reason for your over allowed to your center manager the next day. Had to get your couple gallons in like they preach about. He/she will understand.
I had my annual space and vis ride. On road sup said you sure do have to piss a lot. I told him I had to make sure I stayed hydrated since I'm not the one sitting in the jump seat with the clip board. Lol. He actually agreed.