Staying/Getting Fit As A Delivery Driver: On Topic Please

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This......thread....... baffles ...me. Really in 30 years in a big hub I can barely count 10 fat dudes....
Just because you're not 300+ lbs doesn't mean you're not fat.

I'm 6'2" 250 ish lbs. very few people would look at me and say damn he's fat. I need to lose 30 or so lbs though.

At 190 not 1 person would of said my wife was FAT. More just thick and if you told her she was fat you would of been ridiculed for body shaming. She lost 40 lbs before she got preg and was in great shape but she wanted to lose about 15 more lbs.

This country needs to look in the mirror and have an honest discussion about weight. Telling someone they are fat should not be considered body shaming. Unless you have a thyroid deficiency the reason one is overweight is very very simple.

YOU ARE CONSIMING MORE CALORIES THAN YOU BURN!!!!!! It's honestly that simple.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
It's the food. Eat the right foods and you won't have any problems. Plant-based diet.
image.jpeg

Brownslave688

It's the food. Eat the right foods and you won't have any problems. Plant-based diet.
It is most def the food but I can't agree with the plant based diet. You can lose a ton of weight and be healthy eating almost no plants. In fact too much fruit can be a big big problem.

rss13

Actually most artificial sweeteners are harder on your body.
Notice I said natural sweeteners. Plant derived sweeteners with very low to zero calories and low glycemic impact. The tea I drink has maybe 20 calories per glass. I agree though that artificial sweeteners are horrible for you.

Brownslave688

I am 6' tall and weigh 165 lbs.

Caloric intake is not the issue--it is caloric retention that I have problems with.
You should really look into a strength training regimen when you retire.

My dad is 6 foot 160 lbs and has gotten really weak over the years since retiring. Being too skinny can be just as unhealthy as being too fat.