Stealing from boxes

clean hairy

I did tell him. But he said he isn't taking care of it because he already gives UPS 12 hours of his day and doesn't want to give them anymore.
With me, if there is a delivery issue for a Family Member, close friend, or a neighbor I know, I will help resolve it, even if I am off the clock.
I guess I think differently than he does.

clean hairy

I have it because my husband has a child that has an illness that has landed her in the hospital. When this does happen I have to have to be able to get a hold of someone who can pull him from the road.
I would sure hope I would be important enough for my Spouse to let ME know first!
Then, I can deal with Management to let them know I would be coming straight back in, and what is left on the truck is THEIR problem!
Family first!
When my FIL was short on time to live and to get to the Hospital NOW, she called me, and not Management.
I let Management know as I was running for the door, then I called the Union to let them know in case the Co. tried to say I abandoned my job.

One thing I hate most is someone stealing things from packages.

My 80 year old neighbors came to my door in a panic today. They had a new bed delivered from sleep number via ups. One of the boxes should have had the sheets and bedspread in it.

To their surprise when they opened the box they found 10 iPhone 6 boxes empty. They were scared they would be charged.

So they brought the box over and I called my husbands center manager and meeting with him after drivers leave tomorrow.

What the heck is wrong with people these days? Is stealing some phones worth going to jail or having a record. View attachment 93196
@Big Arrow Down...D needs one or six

P

pickup

What the heck ? , this is , I believe ,the 4th "wife of a upser" thread this month and they have all been pretty weird, unique, and yet many common elements.

Dr.Brownz

My 80 year old neighbors came to my door in a panic today. They had a new bed delivered from sleep number via ups. One of the boxes should have had the sheets and bedspread in it.

To their surprise when they opened the box they found 10 iPhone 6 boxes empty. They were scared they would be charged.

So they brought the box over and I called my husbands center manager and meeting with him after drivers leave tomorrow.

What the heck is wrong with people these days? Is stealing some phones worth going to jail or having a record. View attachment 93196

You know you just tied your husband to this account right!?Management can figure out who he is now and use whatever you may post against him

Dr.Brownz

I would never call my husbands work like that or vice versa unless an absolute emergency. Shes also having a sitdown with the manager after drivers leave tomorrow. So weird.

It is weird. If anything the center manager will just try to insinuate the driver has something to do with it and now that driver is suspected of theft.

I would have told the old people across the street to call the 1800 number and then corporate can deal with it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Ahhh.....attention troll. Mind you, this is the same "spouse" who claimed in another thread to be calling his union rep for one thing or another.......riiiight.

You are meeting with your husband's center manager after work? YOU and your husband were not the recipients of the package that contained missing items and the empty iPhone boxes.....shouldn't they be meeting with your neighbors? Secondly, why would you post pictures of evidence that is involved in an alleged theft on the internet? UPS wouldn't take kindly to that....even if you worked here, which you do not. Thirdly....are you planning to bring your child/children to the meeting too?

Need time off

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

What concerns me most about the whole situation:

Where are the sheets and the bedspread?

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have it because my husband has a child that has an illness that has landed her in the hospital. When this does happen I have to have to be able to get a hold of someone who can pull him from the road.

Huh?

Wouldn't your husband's child also be your child?

Why can't you call your husband directly with your new iPhone?

StoptheAct1212

All your husband has to do is tell loss preventions. And dont gimme that bullcrap that he works 12 hours a day and thats enough. He works for this company... stand up and do the right thing... if not he is a punk.. and needs to quit

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Crazy weed money!