Stealing Thread???

SouthCal

I was looking for it too. But I may have caused it to disappear seeing as I raised questions as to how the OP was able to get six months worth of screengrabs from a program he shouldn't have access to and further doubted his ability to prove his allegations and accusations.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The username of the member that started the thread contained profane language. Our goal is to encourage intelligent conversation and suppress insulting, vulgar, rude and disrespectful content. In order to make this community work, we have to find a common ground.

Our forum is read by thousands of different people from many different circumstances and sensibilities. As the owner / admin of this site I have the right and responsibility to create, establish, maintain rules that best fit the overall community.

His username needed to be changed so I sent him a message asking him to select a different username and then put his account on hold to give him time to select a different name. Putting his account on hold caused any threads or posts he made to be on hold also, that's why the thread wouldn't open.

I still haven't heard back from him so I made up a new username for him and took his account off of hold, which reopened the thread.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The username of the member that started the thread contained profane language. Our goal is to encourage intelligent conversation and suppress insulting, vulgar, rude and disrespectful content. In order to make this community work, we have to find a common ground.

Our forum is read by thousands of different people from many different circumstances and sensibilities. As the owner / admin of this site I have the right and responsibility to create, establish, maintain rules that best fit the overall community.

His username needed to be changed so I sent him a message asking him to select a different username and then put his account on hold to give him time to select a different name. Putting his account on hold caused any threads or posts he made to be on hold also, that's why the thread wouldn't open.

I still haven't heard back from him so I made up a new username for him and took his account off of hold, which reopened the thread.

Wow!!
I'm suprised and a little dissappointed that I didn't notice.
Now I'm wondering what was this user name??
Anybody want to fill me in?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It was something friend'er or something like that. I noticed it, but thought that since the software allowed it to happen, it was okay. Sorry, I'm not the screen name/avatart police.:wink2:

Now I'm wondering what Cheryl changed the name to. Can you tell us Cheryl?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It was something friend'er or something like that. I noticed it, but thought that since the software allowed it to happen, it was okay. Sorry, I'm not the screen name/avatart police.:wink2:

Now I'm wondering what Cheryl changed the name to. Can you tell us Cheryl?

Its 1slickguy now.
Don't know if that's what she changed it to.
Maybe it should have been 1sickguy.