Stealing Time.

over9five

Staff member
Should we also mind our own business if this guy starts throwing laptop boxes over the fence?

Stealing is stealing, he needs to go down.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Should we also mind our own business if this guy starts throwing laptop boxes over the fence?

Stealing is stealing, he needs to go down.

I have read this thread, reread it, and can't figure out what the OP is alleging.
Curiosity is over weighing the fact that this is time I will never get back.
If the company changed his start time, how is he stealing time???

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I have read this thread, reread it, and can't figure out what the OP is alleging.
^ THIS

UPSGUY72

It sounds that your jealous that he getting alot of OT. The feeders in my area get close to 60 hrs a week and they are not stealing time.

If you want his job Bid it when the biennial bids get posted other wise just mind your own business and do your job. If this guy is truly "stealing time" he will have to deal with the consequences.

If you don't sign the bid don't complain that someone with less seniority than you got the job.

UPSGUY72

It all come down to the OT issue someone is getting a lot someone else isn't getting any.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I dont get this any more,we have a ft drv who got busted again for stealing time.3rd time,an what happens NOTHING! I wonder why i even bother to try an do a good job.23yrs here.So what do they do,they let drv start half hr early on his rt.I asked if i could stay an punch out after him,was told no.We had half hr diffrance start time,but now its an hour.I do have more senorty than this guy.Dont understand this.Sorry for the venting.

Why do you care what someone else is doing. Do your job and go home.

QKRSTKR

I still don't understand how he is stealing time. Start time or not. When his trailers are shut, tagged and ready to roll what does he do? Nothing? Just not understanding how he is stealing time. Seems like the company should be the one worrying about this, not you.

old levi's

blank space
alcohol numbs the senses !!

Well, of course too much does numb the senses. But, how about that wonderful interim stage when your defenses are down and you're simply lost in euphoria with the one person on earth you desire more than anything else. I'm just saying...........

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, of course too much does numb the senses. But, how about that wonderful interim stage when your defenses are down and you're simply lost in euphoria with the one person on earth you desire more than anything else. I'm just saying...........

can be done without alcohol!!!