Steelers suck

tourists24

Congrats to the Broncos though.... I tell ya what. I love pulling for the underdogs, esp today when I was listening to a sports radio show and they were discussing whether Tebow would even be starting next year or not. The next thing they said was the Broncos would have plenty of time to figure it out since they are going to lose today.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm glad to see DEN win, mostly because everyone has been so negative about Tebow. Tebow is a raw talent and I can't wait to see how he improves over his career.

bigbrownhen

That was a great game. My hubby is a big Bronco fan. Always has been. It gets rather rowdy around here when they play.

Tebow seems to be a great guy on and off the field. He keeps it in perspective. Loved that he mentioned the girl they visited with who has medical problems in the after game interviews.

wkmac

LOL.... now thats funny

Yeah I was looking at the game stats and when I saw his pass yardage, I just had to laugh too.

Since he's not a typical drop back passer type that all the sports pundits like, I have to like him as the contrarian pick but then he's also SEC too. Maybe we'll even see a return of the wishbone. Now that's real football!

Roll Tide!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We'll see how Tebow and the Broncos do against a varsity team Saturday night. As of this morning we are giving them 14 points, which I think is way too much.

bbsam

Staff member
He is the tuffest qb ever.
I don't follow the Steelers too much, but why the hell was he playing in the first place? Watching him hobble around, I couldn't help but think he had some kind of Favre complex going on in his mind. Granted, they made it close, but I think they wasted a whole half's worth of possessions for the sake of Ben Ego.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I don't follow the Steelers too much, but why the hell was he playing in the first place? Watching him hobble around, I couldn't help but think he had some kind of Favre complex going on in his mind. Granted, they made it close, but I think they wasted a whole half's worth of possessions for the sake of Ben Ego.

I agree.

And I am not counting the Broncos out for this weekend.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They didn't have a whole lot of options, even hobbled he gave them a better chance than Charlie Batch. He's a tough guy but he should probably be in jail.

bbsam

Staff member
They didn't have a whole lot of options, even hobbled he gave them a better chance than Charlie Batch. He's a tough guy but he should probably be in jail.
I thought Batch proved more than adequate last year during the rapist's suspension.