Steven Hawking and Obama Care

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
Presently I'm researching various sources to learn how to convert liberals. I think I help turn you into god fearing, country loving conservative yet. :happy-very:

Here's your first primer;

See Diesel

See Diesel run from government

see diesel learn to support himself

with no help from the government.

See how proud Diesel is now.

Looking at your two profiles, you and Diesel seem to have a lot in common. I suspect that you both love our country. You just have different things you expect out of it.

I think things do better here when we leave 'ad hominem' attacks out of it.

tieguy

Banned
Looking at your two profiles, you and Diesel seem to have a lot in common. I suspect that you both love our country. You just have different things you expect out of it.

you have not been here long enough to virga vestri nose in quispiam alius res.

For someone new to the site you are surprisingly and obnoxiously intrusive.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
you have not been here long enough to virga vestri nose in quispiam alius res.

For someone new to the site you are surprisingly and obnoxiously intrusive.

I noted earlier that techgrrl has been posting here since 2006 (3 years). Exactly how long does one have to be here before they are allowed to express an opinion?

tieguy

Banned
I noted earlier that techgrrl has been posting here since 2006 (3 years). Exactly how long does one have to be here before they are allowed to express an opinion?

Jonesy is awefully protective of his new liberal best friend.

Her id was created in 2006. She made a few posts then dissappeared for a good three years before resurfacing. Discount her three year leave of abscence and she is a newbee here.

I've been here long enough and recieved enough "ad hominem" quotes from those who think they will somehow impress the membership here with a few words from a dying language.

If she had actually been here the whole three years she would have known that Diesel and I often banter back and forth and she would not have stuck her unwanted nose into that exchange.

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
Jonesy is awefully protective of his new liberal best friend.

Her id was created in 2006. She made a few posts then dissappeared for a good three years before resurfacing. Discount her three year leave of abscence and she is a newbee here.

I've been here long enough and recieved enough "ad hominem" quotes from those who think they will somehow impress the membership here with a few words from a dying language.

If she had actually been here the whole three years she would have known that Diesel and I often banter back and forth and she would not have stuck her unwanted nose into that exchange.

It's called 'lurking', and I think my posts have been polite, even though opinionated. Which, is, after all, not in violation of the Terms of Service of this board. Being opinionated, I mean. And I was serious about you and diesel having so much in common. So there! :peaceful:

diesel96

...I had to look up "ad hominem" in the dictionairy...meaning irrelevent facts about the authors...to be perfectly honest with ya, without the ad hominem attacks, things around here would be boring...providing it's lighthearted...:peaceful:
...but would you prefer we attack each other like"Hominids"....:taz:
Anyway, here's my real profile...

Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you.

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
And I'm wondering what it is I should do,
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face,
Losing control, yeah, I'm all over the place,
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Well you started out with nothing,
And you're proud that you're a self made man,
And your friends, they all come crawlin,
Slap you on the back and say,
Please.... Please.....

Trying to make some sense of it all,
But I can see that it makes no sense at all,
Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor,
'Cause I don't think that I can take anymore
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Stealers Wheel

tieguy

Banned
It's called 'lurking', and I think my posts have been polite, even though opinionated. Which, is, after all, not in violation of the Terms of Service of this board. Being opinionated, I mean. And I was serious about you and diesel having so much in common. So there! :peaceful:

I'll grant you that.