Steven Seagal: Lawman

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Has anyone seen this? Apparently anyone can be a cop in New Orleans, because Deputy Chief Krispy Kreme usually sits by and lets the other guys do all the work and then he walks into camera range and cuffs or lectures the bad guy. What a hoot!!! Funniest show on TV.

Brown Rocket

I was once a police officer and I think this show is the most freakin unbelievably hilarious show I have ever seen. He doesn't do anything that even resembles police work. My personal favorite incident was when they were in persuit and Dep Chief Krispy Kreme says, "Go to the right," and the Chief Dep of the regular cops says, "STEVEN JUST LET ME DRIVE."

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I was once a police officer and I think this show is the most freakin unbelievably hilarious show I have ever seen. He doesn't do anything that even resembles police work. My personal favorite incident was when they were in persuit and Dep Chief Krispy Kreme says, "Go to the right," and the Chief Dep of the regular cops says, "STEVEN JUST LET ME DRIVE."

My brother, who is a real cop, told me about this episode, and I really want to see it. According to him, Seagal only shows-up in New Orleans occasionally to tape the show and then goes back to LA. The real cops think he's complete joke. Maybe he does know martial arts, but how is this 280 lb tub of goo ever going to catch the bad guy so he can put him in the Crouching Tiger Death Grip?

ups1990

Like you, I'am ready for Segal, to put a hurting on one of these guys. When will he put that martial arts on a criminal.

Many people are addicted to A&E.

Hoarders. Show about people who can't throw anything away. Pizza boxes from two years ago...

The Jackson family. The brothers thinking of a way to make money on their past glory...

Too much entertainment.

tieguy

Banned
Like you, I'am ready for Segal, to put a hurting on one of these guys. When will he put that martial arts on a criminal.

Many people are addicted to A&E.

Hoarders. Show about people who can't throw anything away. Pizza boxes from two years ago...

The Jackson family. The brothers thinking of a way to make money on their past glory...

Too much entertainment.

I'm a big fan of "flip this house" and the philly parking wars shows when I can catch them. Won't watch segal his is a slap in the face to law enforcement everywhere.

I'm a big fan of "flip this house" and the philly parking wars shows when I can catch them. Won't watch segal his is a slap in the face to law enforcement everywhere.
I've considered flipping houses in my retirement, IF the market ever opens back up. I used to watch that show a lot until they moved it to A&E.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I hear they want Seagal and Shaq (Great title for a law enforcement reality duo) to ride together to bust senior age hookers and raid/verify medical marijuana card holders. So exciting!