Stevetheupsguy

Cementups

Box Monkey
Hey Steve, Billie Dee Williams called and he wants his haircut back!!

FYI to the masses: I'm not being insensitive about his situation. He and I had already talked. Carry on.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont know if it will make you feel better, but things do happen for a reason, sometimes we figure them out, sometimes we do not.
I was devastated when mine left.
Now Im glad he did. It was 31 yrs ago Feb 11. I grew, I got stronger, I learned some hard lessons about life, and living.
Since you had no choice you owe it to yourself to be good to yourself, treat yourself, and love yourself, to survive this.
Doing well is the best revenge. And you wont go to jail for it:wink2:
(Sweet Revenge was his Drag car.. I named it, he lost it. 1980? Cuda, darn shame)
31 yrs later, hes dead, Im remarried, to the love of my life. My boys are doing well, and life is good.
It doesnt seem that way now, but it does get better, I promise.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey Steve, Billie Dee Williams called and he wants his haircut back!!

FYI to the masses: I'm not being insensitive about his situation. He and I had already talked. Carry on.

I was thinking more along the lines of....

2911075666_1b2dabb377_z.jpg

fethrs

Steve you'll pull through, it will be hard but you'll do it and you'll be able to move on and be happy. Best of luck, as you can tell, you are missed here and we wont forget you.
;

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
STug

Little I can add. Keep your head high, watch the pocket book, get a good lawyer.

After that, its ToonerX10. Time will heal things for you. For now, get back into fighting shape.

As for the "groin issue" she didnt take them too, did she?:wink2:

YIMP

d

DS

Fenderbender
Steve thanks for letting us all know whats going on.
You are a pretty amazing guy,you will find your way through it all.
Try to think about nothing.It's not easy,but this will tighten your stomach muscles and give you a fresh outlook if you keep it up.

bbsam

Staff member
Photo looks to be more out of "Jesus Christ Superstar" or "Godspell". Note the reflection in the shades of the with head raised heaven-word.

Dangit Steve, I hate this for you...hate it. Stay as close to your girls as possible and keep them safe from the "Big D' rhetoric that sometimes happens, they are very venerable at this time. You know you love them, and I'm sure they know it too.

Don't be a stranger around here, come back when you feel like it.