Stewards Corner?

menotyou

bella amicizia
...perhaps we could limit all members to no more than 25 posts on any given day...
When were you a steward?
You complain when More goes in to certain areas of this forum because she didn't work for UPS. Why do you think you should be allowed to post here, if More has constraints on where she can post?

Oh, I forgot. How silly of me. You are God and us, mere mortals, should be all giggly because you are showering pearls of wisdom on us!!

Please. Get over yourself.

swf2e

Btw, this is a stewards thread. Beat it. We can post a runners thread for you. Don't worry.

I do apologize if I sent your thread into a rat-hole, it was not intentional. I intended to make a humorous playing on another post earlier in the thread and it apparently backfired on me.

I kindly ask for permission to leave by the side door to avoid any further disruptions.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Stewie the stoopid steward from Stuart stood still stared at Stewart said...

"uh, yeah, sure just sign this d.r.i.v.e card here, $50/mo and you can become a steward right away. thanks."

menotyou

bella amicizia
The funny thing is I never mentioned anyone in my post. All I said is he made a poor decision. Interesting,
Oh, please. Rocket science, it's not. It's well known by all on here you want me worse than a crackhead wants a rock. It's,also, not rocket science that you interject these comments here and there to jab at me. Believe what you will, as I will do the same. I know a lot more about the 'story' than you do. If you knew all the facts, you'd know you are an idiot. As for someone using the wrong head, it wasn't used on me, if it was even true to begin with. You want facts? I haven't gotten laid from 9/2/11 to last week. and, it was a local yocal. Certainly, not you.
Lets talk about Tie following me all over FB this past spring/summer. I find that very interesting. Many things I find interesting, but you are not one of them.

Nimnim

The Nim
The funny part is I did not mention any names (other than Petraeus) in my post yet you felt compelled to respond which answered RTS' question.
Seems different to people actually paying attention.

He used the wrong head to think with and made a poor decision, a move currently known as the Petraeus.
what happened to that guy?
The only steward of any worth that I have met on this forum is 705Red.