Stewards Corner?

stink219

The funny thing is I never mentioned anyone in my post. All I said is he made a poor decision. Interesting,
Oh, please. Rocket science, it's not. It's well known by all on here you want me worse than a crackhead wants a rock. It's,also, not rocket science that you interject these comments here and there to jab at me. Believe what you will, as I will do the same. I know a lot more about the 'story' than you do. If you knew all the facts, you'd know you are an idiot. As for someone using the wrong head, it wasn't used on me, if it was even true to begin with. You want facts? I haven't gotten laid from 9/2/11 to last week. and, it was a local yocal. Certainly, not you.
Lets talk about Tie following me all over FB this past spring/summer. I find that very interesting. Many things I find interesting, but you are not one of them.
Once again, Cupcake gets OWNED!! Feel it, embrace it, now love it!!!

Oh, please. Rocket science, it's not. It's well known by all on here you want me worse than a crackhead wants a rock. It's,also, not rocket science that you interject these comments here and there to jab at me. Believe what you will, as I will do the same. I know a lot more about the 'story' than you do. If you knew all the facts, you'd know you are an idiot. As for someone using the wrong head, it wasn't used on me, if it was even true to begin with. You want facts? I haven't gotten laid from 9/2/11 to last week. and, it was a local yocal. Certainly, not you.
Lets talk about Tie following me all over FB this past spring/summer. I find that very interesting. Many things I find interesting, but you are not one of them.
so I'm confused. If be wants you you are a dude? I thought you were a hot chick?

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!

Can I be one of the many things?