Stewards scribbling names out on bid sheet

BrownArmy

Your grasp of the English language and it's spelling non-withstanding, If I'm called into the office and your it for representation, don't bother, I'll just sign the waiver.

It's you're, just saying.

If you're going to make a post about another poster's grasp of the English language, watch your keystrokes.

steward71

1st, not gonna happen. A change in tactics or reworking ideas is sound advice for anyone at a dead end. Helpful critiques should be welcomed by all who wish to improve or at least delve into others thoughts and processes. What surprises me is how thinned skinned UPS employees seem to be lately. No wonder this company is going to hell in a hand basket.

Your grasp of the English language and it's spelling non-withstanding, If I'm called into the office and your it for representation, don't bother, I'll just sign the waiver.

here is one better for You. "ant got no English" cant spell too do you really think I give a Flying friend what you fell of my Fnglish opps spelled that wrong too Can you teach me please. I would not rep you anyway your not worth my time. will not give people like you any more of my time. please proff read this for me and send it back for corrections tech. PS you can still shut up have a good one. PSS im hurt you did not address the bitch part. I'm hurt.

BLACKBALLED

O.K. this post was about Stewards scribbling out names, not some non related childish garb. First of all most stewards are in with Management, if you notice especially where i am from most of the stewards have the lighter routes if they are drivers, just like with management if you challenge a Steward he will do his best to get back at you and act like he is on your side. As far as getting fired, management will not go there when they are working out deals with stewards behind closed doors, dont say it is not happening because i have witnessed a lot of people being promoted to drivers who were not even in line over more senior employees, a lot of them were relatives of the stewards or friends who were drivers kids, so lets keep the post going with the original topics and keep the child antics out.

menotyou

bella amicizia
You brought up back door deals by stewards and Insisted we get back to the original post. I believe that was me. can't use this against me. Nice try.

steward71

O.K. this post was about Stewards scribbling out names, not some non related childish garb. First of all most stewards are in with Management, if you notice especially where i am from most of the stewards have the lighter routes if they are drivers, just like with management if you challenge a Steward he will do his best to get back at you and act like he is on your side. As far as getting fired, management will not go there when they are working out deals with stewards behind closed doors, dont say it is not happening because i have witnessed a lot of people being promoted to drivers who were not even in line over more senior employees, a lot of them were relatives of the stewards or friends who were drivers kids, so lets keep the post going with the original topics and keep the child antics out.
never did make back door deals and got walked out of the HUB most days. fact is management would most of the time want to meet in the middle of the Hub in front of everyone, even after i would ask for it be in the office. sounds like from your screen name someone may have done wrong by you. i have and would tell the BA when i felt he was not doing his job. union and management can mess with you. the only one that is going to look after #1 is yourself these days.

BLACKBALLED

never did make back door deals and got walked out of the HUB most days. fact is management would most of the time want to meet in the middle of the Hub in front of everyone, even after i would ask for it be in the office. sounds like from your screen name someone may have done wrong by you. i have and would tell the BA when i felt he was not doing his job. union and management can mess with you. the only one that is going to look after #1 is yourself these days.

Yes you are correct, my username is based on what happened to me! I came from a center that is probably not like most, things that happened and the corruption between management and Union was unreal, I tried to voice my concern but ended up being my title, all the sacrifice I did for myself and my family went out the door, I tried to look out for #1. I was on both sides of the fence, i was a union worker for a couple of years and made the mistake of going in to P.T. Management for 5. I saw bid lists misteriously dissapear, I would ask the stewards and all they would say, you really ticked someone off, i was even straight faced cursed at by a steward and nothing came of it, like I said what happened where i was was a disgrace and it still is going on.

steward71

Yes you are correct, my username is based on what happened to me! I came from a center that is probably not like most, things that happened and the corruption between management and Union was unreal, I tried to voice my concern but ended up being my title, all the sacrifice I did for myself and my family went out the door, I tried to look out for #1. I was on both sides of the fence, i was a union worker for a couple of years and made the mistake of going in to P.T. Management for 5. I saw bid lists misteriously dissapear, I would ask the stewards and all they would say, you really ticked someone off, i was even straight faced cursed at by a steward and nothing came of it, like I said what happened where i was was a disgrace and it still is going on.

sorry that happen to you, fear that is happening in lot of locals.