Sticker on package

didyousheetit

Yeah, I threw that word in there on purpose, I make a lot of OT hunting for them!

In 29 years, I have never had a perfect load where every package is set up stop for stop.
for two years I had a loader who only misloaded one box the entire time he loaded for me, he was stop for stop. Never seen anything like it. I used to pay him 200 to 300 dollars for Christmas. He went driving only lasted a couple of months he couldn't handle the stupidity of ups.

PT Car Washer

for two years I had a loader who only misloaded one box the entire time he loaded for me, he was stop for stop. Never seen anything like it. I used to pay him 200 to 300 dollars for Christmas. He went driving only lasted a couple of months he couldn't handle the stupidity of ups.

Guess that must be one of the reasons I did not go FT. Don't mind helping out but you do not own me.

FilingBluesFL

I have a few questions:

1. Why do they stress hitting the bullseye over the barcode?

2. . . .

I guess I only had one question.

They like coming up with arbitrary useless rules to make it easy to fire someone when they're ready to get rid of people and thin out the herd.

True story.

BrownDooDoo

They like coming up with arbitrary useless rules to make it easy to fire someone when they're ready to get rid of people and thin out the herd.

True story.

Lol they keep track of percentages in my hub and give out a sub sometimes to the scanner with the highest percentage for the week