Sticky Note

Jmello7

Hello everyone I had a interview not to long ago and I applied for the hub my friend works at he told me he seen my name and number on a sticky note on his bosses desk just wondering if that's good or bad. Thanks!!

BrownArmy

It's probably good news.

Unless it isn't.

Keep calling whomever your UPS contact is, tell them you're ready to work.

Repeat, ad nauseam.

rod

Retired 22 years
As long as it was in the bosses office you should be ok. Now if it was written on the wall if the bathroom under the caption "for a good time call......" that would be a different story.

watdaflock?

Hello everyone I had a interview not to long ago and I applied for the hub my friend works at he told me he seen my name and number on a sticky note on his bosses desk just wondering if that's good or bad.

You've probably been added to the "do not hire list" because of your bad spelling and sentence structure.

UPSGUY72

Hello everyone I had a interview not to long ago and I applied for the hub my friend works at he told me he seen my name and number on a sticky note on his bosses desk just wondering if that's good or bad. Thanks!!

Doesn't mean anything could be another person with the same name as yours. Also just could be your friends pulling your leg. The center manger doesn't hire you HR does if your pass a back ground check and a position is open.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
It means you don't even have to take the job because UPS is going to give you a billion dollars

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Your a idiot no one cares about :censored2: cares about sentence structure on here and you obviously need to get your eyes checked I don't see any misspelled on my thread.

"You are an idiot. No one on this forum cares about sentence structure. May I suggest you get your eyes checked as I don't see any misspelled words on my thread?"

watdaflock?

Your a idiot no one cares about :censored2: cares about sentence structure on here and you obviously need to get your eyes checked I don't see any misspelled on my thread.
Your first two words in response are spelled incorrectly.

You're
an

As for your previous spelling errors - difference between to and too.

Hope this helps.