Still no Union dues.....

Undertow82

I've been at my center since the beginning of March. I turned in my Union card to my steward back in April. Any reason why no dues are coming out? I haven't received any info (contract) or anything. I've asked the steward and he tells me "im covered, don't worry"....

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I've been at my center since the beginning of March. I turned in my Union card to my steward back in April. Any reason why no dues are coming out? I haven't received any info (contract) or anything. I've asked the steward and he tells me "im covered, don't worry"....
You need to call the hall.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
when i joined , I had to pay initiation fees and my first month dues. also had to sign a paper authorizing the company to make auto deductions from my pay check.

you better visit the hall or call them .

edit. if you haven't paid them anything, you ain't covered. CYA , my friend.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

when i joined , I had to pay initiation fees and my first month dues. also had to sign a paper authorizing the company to make auto deductions from my pay check.

you better visit the hall or call them .

Are you telling us that you paid your initiation fees and your first month's dues in full the day that you joined the Union?

Indecisi0n

I looked up your info from the site. Looks like you only owe $376.54. PayPal me the fee and you will be all caught up. I emailed you the link.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I signed a union card on day 3, no dues taken out for the first 9 months, no back dues.
But I'm in the south, RTW (right to work) state. Our initiation fee is only $10.

upschuck

I signed a union card on day 3, no dues taken out for the first 9 months, no back dues.
But I'm in the south, RTW (right to work) state. Our initiation fee is only $10.
Non RTW state, and I signed mine when I signed all the other employment paperwork.

I thought mine was low, that is great.

Undertow82

I'm also in the south. Also RTW. I also just received my packet saying I was eligible to contribute to 401k so.