Still not sure how I managed to pull it off.

OptimusPrime

Was never sent to Integrad for the crucial "ice walking" training, yet went all day Friday without falling down. Guess I just got lucky. (Though the slip on ice spikes we got for free on Thursday might of had something to do with it.)

Ms.PacMan

I love my ice cleats. They bought them for us one year and then, like with the grit, decided not to buy the cleats or the grit anymore because they did not promote the safety first message.

I had a pt clerk pinch hit as a helper for me one day yrs ago and he slipped so hard I swear he was 3 feet off the ground and landed flat on his back. Really terrible at the time and really funny now to remember.

Ms.PacMan

I was scared of icy steps at a resi and decided to go down the hill instead. I grabbed a small pine tree to steady myself. The small pine tree was actually their old Christmas tree they had set upright in the snow outside, and on my first step the tree came out of the ground and I slid down the hill pulling the tree behind me!

OptimusPrime

Ice is no biggie. It's that sheeting/recording that bit me. Was a perfectly fine 80 degree summer day. Shoddy workmanship/poor planning, who knows, but the home owner had a 2" pvc vent pipe that stuck up through their driveway about a 1/4". Tripped over that, and did a Action Movie Friday full on shoulder roll. Diad damn near flew to the porch. Shoulder looked like a Rorschach test the next day.

OptimusPrime

I love my ice cleats. They bought them for us one year and then, like with the grit, decided not to buy the cleats or the grit anymore because they did not promote the safety first message.

I had a pt clerk pinch hit as a helper for me one day yrs ago and he slipped so hard I swear he was 3 feet off the ground and landed flat on his back. Really terrible at the time and really funny now to remember.

The ones they gave us are the epitome of bad chinese knockoff type stuff. Package had broken english on it. But they lasted through the day. Totally plan on buy some Yaktrax or the like.

Johney

How many of you have stepped on a doggie land mine and not noticed until you were already back in the drivers seat and pushed in the clutch to go, only to finally catch a big whiff and realize the pedal,steps and floor are now covered?:disgusted:

One time i had so much doogie doo on my foot and in my cab ..i thought i was going to throw up from the smell!!!! Probably this was the only time I was happy there was snow... I grabbed a big pile of snow & put it in my cab (I really didnt care about idle time) and let it melt thank God 4 snow....sometimes!!!!!I was a bad boy I cut through the yard not the sidewalk...Give me a warning letter!!!!!!I didnt use the 5 keys