Still waiting.

P700slave

So how much much interest do you think we will get on all the money UPS owes for our raise as of last August 1st? And all the money our insurance company owes us from changes in insurance that we are still paying that will be retroactive to January 1st this year? That's it. 0. Why should we be shorted money because a few other locals can't come to an agreement? What say you?

upschuck

I figure they are sitting on about 140 million invested that is ours. And they still missed. UPS probably doesn't want the supplements/riders to pass. Free money, no threat of strike.

Whatever. If your full time we are compensated enough that it's no big deal. If you are part time keep plugging you'll get there someday. We all do if we stay long enough.

UPSGUY72

I figure they are sitting on about 140 million invested that is ours. And they still missed. UPS probably doesn't want the supplements/riders to pass. Free money, no threat of strike.

UPS is sitting on around $7 billion in cash anything gained by not having to pay the $.70 raise since Aug 1. is chump change....

RealPerson

So how much much interest do you think we will get on all the money UPS owes for our raise as of last August 1st? And all the money our insurance company owes us from changes in insurance that we are still paying that will be retroactive to January 1st this year? That's it. 0. Why should we be shorted money because a few other locals can't come to an agreement? What say you?
Let me tell you, you GOT the BETTER Insurance Because people Voted
NO
See that, you would of kept the SAME insurance if the vote was a YES, the first time.
So, go thank those Vote NO People. Also, there are MANY Part time people getting LESS insurance coverage, because of the passing of the National now.

You ARE getting your raise, just in the UPS savings program. Can't wait to see you cry when they take part of the raise one or more of the years for Health care....

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That would be money well spent. I SURE AS HELL am not spending it on Auburn or the democratic party.
Maybe a boat upgrade.
image.jpg

P700slave

Let me tell you, you GOT the BETTER Insurance Because people Voted
NO
See that, you would of kept the SAME insurance if the vote was a YES, the first time.
So, go thank those Vote NO People. Also, there are MANY Part time people getting LESS insurance coverage, because of the passing of the National now.

You ARE getting your raise, just in the UPS savings program. Can't wait to see you cry when they take part of the raise one or more of the years for Health care....

Now that you mention it, I could use a beer cooler on that boat.