Stock Price

U

upsdawg

The Fed Ex Earnings articles sited increasing fuel prices having an adverse effect on 1st Quarter Earnings--but some of the analysts are seeing the smoke screen and know that rival UPS has been aggressive in aquiring new business.I love to see FedEx squirm because they have always been the "Darlings" of Wall Street.

What was that sound.........sounds like a bubble BURSTING!!!

U

upsdawg

Monte---your last post indicated that today was a day that UPS Employees would be ill.I feel just fine-----and was thinking that maybe Monte might need some aspirin or alka -seltzer( thought of this since it was "GAS" related......with the high cost of fuel and all!)

R

rushfan

Maybe our fredex friend should take a ride with our drivers to see how well they are doing.

U

upsdawg

Monte..........been very quiet lately......maybe a little nausious since Fed Ex reported their earnings and future expectations??

FEDEX CORP (NYS) $79.96-------and dropping as reported in Reuters.

I wish Monte a speedy recovery back into the real world with some viable competition-------competition is healthy and just makes everyone better!! I hope that UPS Competitors continue to force UPS people give the best service available on the planet!!

Knothead

Yep.
MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg