Stolen truck...

bacha29

The suspect just wanted to be a FedEx driver. This should satisfy any court of his insanity.
Here's the real story. The driver called into the terminal explaining to his TM that he was suffering from heat exhaustion and needed to go to the hospital. The TM told him that( this is Ground remember) he couldn't go until he found somebody to take over. So he finds this homeless drunk along the road pulls him into the truck and ordered him to drive him to the hospital. The homeless drunk wasn't really trying to steal the truck he was fighting the driver trying to get back out of that 135 degree blast furnace on wheels before he too was overcome. Really , I heard about it on Fox News you know "fair and balanced" and read about it in this mornings "National Enquirer '..

vantexan

Here's the real story. The driver called into the terminal explaining to his TM that he was suffering from heat exhaustion and needed to go to the hospital. The TM told him that( this is Ground remember) he couldn't go until he found somebody to take over. So he finds this homeless drunk along the road pulls him into the truck and ordered him to drive him to the hospital. The homeless drunk wasn't really trying to steal the truck he was fighting the driver trying to get back out of that 135 degree blast furnace on wheels before he too was overcome. Really , I heard about it on Fox News you know "fair and balanced" and read about it in this mornings "National Enquirer '..
I'm beginning to believe you are "unfair and unbalanced."