Stomach hurting out on the route

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Nope.

I don't care how far I have to break trace or how bad it screws up ORION, if its time to make a poopie I am driving back into town to do it. I don't mind watering the trees out in the country but I refuse to fertilize them.

Stomach issues are pretty much the only reason I ever call in sick. I can do the job with a cold or sinus issues but on a rural route you cant work if you have the runs.

If you realize you may have the stomach flu in the morning you would be better off calling in sick. Otherwise someone is going to have to bail you out at some point. Better that your management team can plan for it first thing in the morning then at some point in the day.

Nope.

I don't care how far I have to break trace or how bad it screws up ORION, if its time to make a poopie I am driving back into town to do it. I don't mind watering the trees out in the country but I refuse to fertilize them.

Stomach issues are pretty much the only reason I ever call in sick. I can do the job with a cold or sinus issues but on a rural route you cant work if you have the runs.
Sometimes you can't hold it no matter how you want to.

BrownChoice

Ive not had to do so yet, but a roll of tp is in my backpack just in case i ever have to....

Also, i have a first aid kit that contains ibuprofen,tylenol, and Imodium amongst others.

By The Book

If you realize you may have the stomach flu in the morning you would be better off calling in sick. Otherwise someone is going to have to bail you out at some point. Better that your management team can plan for it first thing in the morning then at some point in the day.
Anyone had to poop in a d/r bag out on the route?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Once, I usually take extra poopie towels just for these special occasions.

The thought of squatting over a DR bag in the back of a package car puckers me up so tight that even a mouse turd couldnt get out.
One time I didn't have a choice. I put two boxes down and sat I've a dr bag. It wasn't my proudest moment but I had no choice. The smell didn't leave the back of the PC for hours. That was a day I'd like to forget.

PeasAndCarrots

Grab a DR bag and remove the trash can from under the seat. Take both in the back, line the can with the bag, have a seat and let her rip. I've never had to do this but I'll be prepared if I ever have to.