Stoners and Drunks Face Off on Important Stuff

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I get pulled over and have a 6 pack of beer In the seat , he tells me have a Good weekend. You get pulled over , have an ounce of weed on the seat. He pulls his gun on you , and you go to jail, if of course, you don't resist arrest and get shot
You die of liver failure at 68 while @MAKAVELI lives to a ripe old age of 96.

1Low59

I get pulled over and have a 6 pack of beer In the seat , he tells me have a Good weekend. You get pulled over , have an ounce of weed on the seat. He pulls his gun on you , and you go to jail, if of course, you don't resist arrest and get shot
It's California. If you have a medical Marijuana card you can have an ounce legally. So, it would be have a nice day as well

MAKAVELI

Now why would I have an ounce of weed laying on the seat? Sounds like something a drunk would do.;)

KingofFluff

Who says I smoke? As I'm a driver for FedEx it's still illegal for me. I just advocate for those who want to.
By the way. You fed ex guys sure have a laxed dress code. Saw some guy with a beard and dirty everything at a pickup of mine. He looked like he was homeless....

1Low59

IMG_0315.JPG

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If that same cop pulls you over and there are fewer than 6 beers in that pack you may also go to jail.