Stop counts 12/19 -12/23 2011

bouns whore

I know all routes are diffrent but would be fun to see stop counts and planned days posted through the week.. I will post mine daily at this thread...last week kicked my ass but I feel this week will be far worse..

rod

Retired 22 years
While you are at it be sure to post how much break you skip and how fast over the speed limit you drive.

probellringer

get in early to set up and pre record...makes the day easier..help out on preload..then skip the pcm - thats

valuable delivery time- burning daylight..post your ytd earnings too-- thats what im talkin bout

UPSGUY72

I know all routes are diffrent but would be fun to see stop counts and planned days posted through the week.. I will post mine daily at this thread...last week kicked my ass but I feel this week will be far worse..

Your user name isn't funny it's just asking for trouble.

bouns whore

Easy guys

I did not get in till 8 or later each night last week, never had 1 accident in 12 years of driving and drive safe everyday.. I have kids at home and every kid I see on the street I think as my own.. Just like to see whats going on for drivers around the country.. No need to get all angry over a post..oh and I NEVER get to work before 8 am to dial in my route

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Wednesday is supposed to be Peak Day, we have been told my Center will have an extra 3000 stops for 60 routes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have no idea who will deliver any extra stops in my building seeing as almost everyone has been working max hours for 3 weeks already. What I'm even more interested to see though is who has hours left to work sat Christmas eve. Oh and our start time is pushed backed another 20 minutes this week so I'll be out that much later already had a few customers answer the door with gun in hand but that's life on a rural route after 10 o'clock

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Now I feel like a slacker. 170 stops, 250 pkgs, 209 miles. Nothing but a brown blur all day. OH and got stuck in a snow drift for half and hour. Hate that!
Got in at 1950.

bouns whore

Only had 90 miles and my helper is really good.. We do about 50-60 stops an hour for 4 hours.. My rez is tight..I think I am gonna have to go in early tomorrow against my eariler post cause 500+ pieces in a 10 cube sucks with that many stops..any driver doing this job at this time of year is no slacker.. be safe out there,

clarnzz

170 stops and 120 miles..... Given the stop count and area dispatched I probably could of returned to building by 19:00, but the 410 pieces snowblown into an Old P-8 pushed it to about 20:30.