Stop Your AM Sort Tomorrow In Protest

Grounded

walk out eh? It's like when people sign petitions, look at you little fella you get a gold star for enthusiasm. If you want to make the system better, then work with the system. If you're the paragon of worker rights and good times for all, become management and help fix the system. Or if you CAN'T just make up some reasons on how you'd never WANT to be come management because they are evil.

MAKAVELI

walk out eh? It's like when people sign petitions, look at you little fella you get a gold star for enthusiasm. If you want to beat the system work with the system. If you're the paragon of worker rights and good times for all, become management and help fix the system. Or if you CAN'T just make up some reasons on how you'd never WANT to be come management because they are evil.

How have you " helped fix " the system? What a load of bs. The fact is worker rights and labor laws is the result of the average worker standing up for themselves and not the result of management fixing the system. Down play the voices on this site all you want. It only fires us up more. And any movement starts somewhere. So keep on trying to demean and beat us down. It only adds fuel to the fire and motivates us more. Thank you

Grounded

How have you " helped fix " the system? What a load of bs. The fact is worker rights and labor laws is the result of the average worker standing up for themselves and not the result of management fixing the system. Down play the voices on this site all you want. It only fires us up more. And any movement starts somewhere. So keep on trying to demean and beat us down. It only adds fuel to the fire and motivates us more. Thank you

I'm always polite, I've never used a write up to solve a problem other than excessive lateness or missing a shift. Or had a heated argument with a driver. I never cut corners when it comes to safety or labor laws. I've never denied a vacation request nor have I not everything in my power to help out a driver. Drivers(even though they are not employees to us) are included in Christmas and regularly included in things like McDonalds breakfast and doughnuts. We are close nit and have very few complaints that involve company matters. If I asked a driver to pick me up a coffee, done. If a driver wanted me to give him/her a ride to a shop for maintenance, done. I don't fix the problem, I don't let there be one. I don't control pay or major policies, I do control my own actions and attitude. If people do those right there aren't problems.

There isn't a need for a movement, there's a need for communication, compassion, teamwork, and understanding from all sides. Yelling "friend you Fred" isn't going to fix anything, and in the end is just going to make you more unhappy.

MAKAVELI

I'm always polite, I've never used a write up to solve a problem other than excessive lateness or missing a shift. Or had a heated argument with a driver. I never cut corners when it comes to safety or labor laws. I've never denied a vacation request nor have I not everything in my power to help out a driver. Drivers(even though they are not employees to us) are included in Christmas and regularly included in things like McDonalds breakfast and doughnuts. We are close nit and have very few complaints that involve company matters. If I asked a driver to pick me up a coffee, done. If a driver wanted me to give him/her a ride to a shop for maintenance, done. I don't fix the problem, I don't let there be one. I don't control pay or major policies, I do control my own actions and attitude. If people do those right there aren't problems.

There isn't a need for a movement, there's a need for communication, compassion, teamwork, and understanding from all sides. Yelling "friend you Fred" isn't going to fix anything, and in the end is just going to make you more unhappy.

Let's just say you are the perfect manager. You said it yourself , you don't control pay and major policies. These are our biggest concerns. Communication does not work. We have been " communicating" our concerns for years with no result. So why would you suggest we go into management when you amit you have no control over these issues? One good manager doesn't make up for the hundreds of a holes that make up this company as a whole.

hypo hanna

So the reality is at least your ground operation is far removed from what we experience on the express side.
I understand you are worried that an express employee action could hurt your bottom line.
There is a need for a movement. For at least ten years we have tried communication, compassion and understanding. It has gotten us nothing but more takeaways, more lies and more abuse.

We give, they take.

Last edited: